Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 2 of 2

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:36 am
One good thing though: when the forum was down and I needed my Smurf fix, I went shopping instead!!! :):):):)

My parcel from Kitty's Cavern arrived this morning!!!! :D :-D :-D :-D

Thank you Karen!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby JT » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:09 am
Two days in a row I couldn´t visit BlueCavern. In the evening everything works fine, but during the day and morning I can´t :eek:

So I took David´s advice and did little shopping at Karen´s boutique :)

Does anyone else have same problems? Not shopping at Karen´s boutique, but trouble connecting board?

JT

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:58 am
No one has reported any problems. Thanks for the order Janne, I smiled when I packed it. :-D

Postby JT » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:23 pm
No one has reported any problems.
Ok. Maybe it´s because I tried to login from my work. Maybe there´s the problem. Oh well, maybe I come up with something else to do during work hours... :)
Thanks for the order Janne, I smiled when I packed it. :-D
No problem. It´s good way to make people to visit your shop, when there´s problems at board. :o
I was just checking if I could connect to your shop page. And I did.
I might be a cheap, but so were those Smurfs!!! :)

JT

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:45 pm
Someone has emailed me a few times saying they are trying to add an item to cart and it keeps saying out of stock. Did you have any problems or has anyone else experienced problems?

Postby JT » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:18 pm
Someone has emailed me a few times saying they are trying to add an item to cart and it keeps saying out of stock. Did you have any problems or has anyone else experienced problems?
No, everything worked fine. Almost too fine :eek:
And now I´m logged in from my work pc, so all is normal :D

JT
Page 2 of 2

Login