Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:50 pm
hi

thats the closest I could get to a Belgium flag! apologies to all Belgium! :) :) :) I should just tip the flag on its side..then is ok!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:04 pm
thats the closest I could get to a Belgium flag! apologies to all Belgium!
:shock: :shock: :eek:

I had to double check when I saw the flag.. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: ........you are too funny and hopefully, you aren't in too much trouble.. :rolf: ..maybe you shouldn't got to Belguim this year though.. :rolling: ... or Germany for that matter.... :sofa:

I love that picture though .. :clap2: ...... it could be used as Syd's passport.... :okay:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:53 pm
:jester: very funny Attom....I bet Syd can't wait to smurf himself over to Belgium....and I will have to organise the Belgium flag for him as he may get beaten up by tougher European Smurfs over there. He told me he wants to trace back his Family Mushroom and see who his ancestors are while there since he will be in his homeland.

Yes, must get his passport too...thanks for reminding me otherwise Stace will be mightly pissed off with me if I forget to take him.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Yes, must get his passport too...thanks for reminding me otherwise Stace will be mightly pissed off with me if I forget to take him.
I think Syd left his passport with me last time he visited :shock: :shock:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:07 pm
I think he left some of his clothing there too Stace.....poor Brainy is running around with nothing on cos Syd has nicked his pants again. You better bring his pants with you when you go to Belgium Stace.....Brainy isn't exactly getting applauded for his physical assets.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:12 pm
Well Syd won't need his pants in Belgium anyway :beer: :sofunny: Don't forget his flag though :eek:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:17 pm
This is true.....Syd & Stace are sharing a hotel room together. Make sure you bring him back to me in the morning and not all worn out as we will have a big day at the fair.....what am I talking about....it's not like he's heavy to carry is he? Oh well...that will be staci's job as I doubt I will see much of Syd once we arrive.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:19 pm
Make sure you bring him back to me in the morning and not all worn out as we will have a big day at the fair.....what am I talking about....it's not like he's heavy to carry is he?
Well my official title is "Syd's Keeper" (see to the left), so that means I get to KEEP him :sofunny:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:23 pm
I don't blame him......he has more fun with you than playing Scrabble with me.

Dyar :-?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:10 am
Great Pic Attom ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:59 am
Great pick Attom, I think that will really get Syd excited. :-D

I do love that Mexican jelly smurf, almost good enough to eat. :love:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:47 am
Great pic Attom.

I have this excellent vision now of Rachel chewing on that smurf and savouring it like a culinary expert! :)

Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:49 am
I had some chewy smurfs in Belgium...mmmm..they tasted so good :shock:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:31 am
The only problem is that now all of my Signbearer Smurfs are now claiming to be the real Syd in the hope I take them. I think I saw one of the Bobsled Smurfs waving his sleigh saying he was the real Syd too. :shock:

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:38 am
:haha: :) :) :)

That would be a cool competition, spot the real Syd in a line up.

If anyone has any ideas for a fun competition, I will donate £20 to the get Syd out of Australia fund. So get your thinking caps on. :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:48 am
How about a reverse auction?? Have you seen them? You put an item up for auction and people bid the smallest amount they can think of...the catch is it has to be the smallest UNIQUE amount to win. So if two people bid 1c then its not the smallest unique bid. You have to pay the amount you bid in the end too to get the item.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:52 am
hi!

Dyar , you should take lots of photos of Syd on his trip! that could be

fun! and yes these feel like jelly, in fact the Syd above has a small

kids bite on his foot!, I guess someone tried to eat him! :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:21 am
I have never seen those reverse auctions before. They sound like Belly Button technical things to me, you know how dim I am. :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:25 am
Dyar , you should take lots of photos of Syd on his trip! that could be

fun!
Well Syd is definately coming with me and I am sure I will have some fun taking pics of him all over the place.....and I think after going to the bar he really will be all over the place. I actually hadn't thought of doing things like that yet but it's a good idea and I might get some really cool pics....it wouldn't be everyday you would have Belgium as a backdrop. I should get some pics with Syd around Sydney with the Coathanger & the Opera House etc....and then if I can get some pics in Europe to go with it as well it could start to look pretty cool if I add them to the website....Syd's travel journal.
and yes these feel like jelly, in fact the Syd above has a small

kids bite on his foot!, I guess someone tried to eat him! :) :)
Hmm, I wonder who that could of been
I do love that Mexican jelly smurf, almost good enough to eat. :love:
:yikes:
Page 1 of 2

Login