Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:26 am
I have never seen those reverse auctions before. They sound like Belly Button technical things to me, you know how dim I am.
me neither, they sound like fun though :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:15 am
Lovin that pic Attom....... :D
I had some chewy smurfs in Belgium...mmmm..they tasted so good :shock:
Yep those smurfy haribo we had are lovely but sadly we hav'ent a full tub anymore so i'll definately be on the lookout for more next passion! :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:22 am
LOL...I have said that it wasn't really important that I buy any smurfs in Brussels but I think I have changed my mind.....I think I want a tub of those chewy Smurfs to bring back home. They sound yummy.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:55 pm
I'll try and explain that reverse auction a little better. I'll get some more info on it and let you guys know how it works.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:21 pm
How about a reverse auction?? Have you seen them? You put an item up for auction and people bid the smallest amount they can think of...the catch is it has to be the smallest UNIQUE amount to win. So if two people bid 1c then its not the smallest unique bid. You have to pay the amount you bid in the end too to get the item.
Hi Linda, I know what you mean, they have reverse auctions on our local radio station every week. You can normally win a large TV for about £1.26 or a nice new car for anout £15!!!! I have tried a few times but it is a lot harder than it sounds. I know they make their money by the texts you have to send to enter. I am not sure how it could work with out this though. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:06 pm
Hi Rachel,

Yeah it won't raise any money except for the $20GBPKaren said she'd donate for an idea. I think she just wanted some competition ideas, not raising money ideas but if she does want some money raising ideas I'm sure I could think of lots of other ways to embrass Dyar and raise money at the same time.

Foe example if I'm sure people would pay money to see him wear his black tutu on the plane over :) :) :) :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:54 am
I'm sure I could think of lots of other ways to embrass Dyar and raise money at the same time.

Foe example if I'm sure people would pay money to see him wear his black tutu on the plane over :) :) :) :)
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ya know.....if I find a tutu before I go, I might just bring it with me to Europe....maybe I will find another one for my partner in crime and we can do a performance of Stork Lake for the people in Brussels.

Although I doubt I will be sober so i would have an excuse......but I am sure Graham would be :)

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:54 am
Now that is an excellent idea but we would need definate photographic proof........ :) :) :-D :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

C'mon Dyar what are you willing to do for money.......LOL 8-)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:58 am
C'mon Dyar what are you willing to do for money.......LOL 8-)
Well...according to my boss I am willing to turn up every day at work and go on the forum.

Hmmm, I do have a pic of me on stage as the Pirate king when I was 17...complete with lipstick and makeup....but I know it ain't the type of apples you guys like is it?

:???:

Dyar
Page 2 of 2

Login