Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2006 1:24 pm
The forum seems very slow to me this evening, is anyone else experiencing problems?

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun May 21, 2006 1:46 pm
No, not me. The only problems im experiencing is accidentally buying handbags on ebay ! Im in trouble when Si gets back :shock: Lucie

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2006 2:53 pm
Its ok for me Karen :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sun May 21, 2006 3:01 pm
Hi Karen, I am finding it a little slow. I feel like I'm somewhere between broadband and dial up.

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2006 4:16 pm
That's about the same for me, Mark. I hope it picks up tomorrow because it is too slow for me at the moment.

Postby attombomb7 » Sun May 21, 2006 7:27 pm
hi!

I'm also finding this very slow.. for things to open,etc

:shock: :shock:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 1:52 am
I have just checked and my disk space is about used up so I am going to start pruning, I think this could be the problem.

Postby Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 2:23 am
I've deleted a lot of old posts in Smurfy Fun Adults only section, and I've also deleted some huge attachments and reposted them at a better size. I've changed the quota limit for attachments to 256kb at the moment. You may get a message that your attachment is too big, just change the quality to a web appropriate setting and resize and it should be okay. 256kb is plenty, there shouldn't be any reason for someone to attach pictures larger than 100kb and as I am running out of disk space I would rather ensure people reduce their image file sizes than lose old pictures on the forum if this makes sense. Any questions please shout! :D

Postby Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 2:24 am
By the way, I realise the forum is still slow so I am still working on this but I think there is a slight improvement.

Postby hfos » Mon May 22, 2006 3:03 am
I don't find the forum slow at all..? Are you experiencing the problem with this forum only, or is the rest of the internet slow for you, too..?

Postby Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 3:14 am
They've just resolved it, it was slow but ok now, and I don't think it was the attachments, I think it was their server. :D

Postby Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 11:52 am
Apparently it is not completely fixed and there are still server problems which are making the forum a little slow.

Postby eggie smurf » Mon May 22, 2006 12:23 pm
K, It's still slow here as well (it's 6:20pm your time) - and last night I was completely booted and it said "cannot find server". The rest of my internet pages are normal - this is the only slow one. Just wanted to keep you updated so you can tell the server people :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Mon May 22, 2006 1:29 pm
It's still slow here too at 20:30 UK time.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 1:44 pm
Hiya Karen ! My connection is struggling too now ! Sorry ! :-?

:-D :beer:

Postby hfos » Mon May 22, 2006 2:30 pm
It's slow here now, too! :(

Postby naish510 » Mon May 22, 2006 2:33 pm
Forum also very slow in Belgium :( :( :(

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Mon May 22, 2006 3:18 pm
I just logged back in and it is lightning fast - quicker than ever I think!

Postby Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 3:44 pm
It's faster for me now, I just logged back on after watching Big Brother. Let's hope it stays this way now. :-D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon May 22, 2006 5:57 pm
Seems faster this morning for me too. Was a bit slower than usual yesterday.
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 2

Login