Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon May 15, 2006 4:01 am
I had problems viewing the forum this morning and have finally figured out why. I have it saved in my favourites as www.forum.bluecavern.com and for some reason it has stopped working with the www on the front. Now I am going to simply forum.bluecavern.com and it is ok. I just wanted to let you know in case anyone else has been experiencing difficulties.

Postby Guest » Mon May 15, 2006 6:25 am
I got this fixed so it now works with the www as well. Phew.. :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon May 15, 2006 6:39 am
I did have problems getting on tonight (well actually all day cos my brother played with my work computer on the weekend and needless to say after 3 hours of fiddling I managed to only get solitaire working ok.......but nothing else :???: .....it's hard to imagine getting paid to play solitaire....and after a couple of hours I really started to earn the payment too...and the wheel on my desk chair broke off today...should stop driving my seat around the office I suppose).....where was I?....a-ha.....yes I had problems tonight as well when I got home cos the forum wasn't working and also the arm has worn off my home computer seat (thought I was just having a bad chair day) but I looked up the Smurf Community Hand Book and it says When forum goes down in chapter 1.1 the first thing to do is to not contact Karen.....so I followed the manual to the letter and it worked.

Although I should of also read When forum goes down chapter 1.2 which states that once the forum is up again I don't have to email, yahoo, fax, phone, send stripper gram to let her know that it is ok now......sorry K :-?

It's not that I don't like Mondays...it's just that they tend to hate me :(

Dyar

Postby Tor » Mon May 15, 2006 7:18 am
So thats why i did't get in! :banghead:
/Tor
Page 1 of 1

Login