Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Chogokin Jawa » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:54 pm
Hello :)
My name's Stéphane, I am french and 33 y/o. I have been collecting toys since 1997 and I recently went back into Smurf.
Actually Smurf were one of my beloved toys during my childhood and had a lot of them in the early 70's.
I have the great luck to still have them (even if some of them are in played condition..but..oh well...I had so enjoying moments with them) and they currently are the main base of my collection with around 130 Smurf + a big house (w/ green key).

I recently got hooked again with Smurf and everyday I surf the web I learn a lot of things on this so rich toy line. I am glad to have found this message board and I am sure I will have great time here.

I will do my best to post pictures ASAP to introduce you my collection :)

Best Regards,

Stef

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:58 pm
Hi Stef and welcome to the forum!

I think you'll find we're all about the same age as you. I'll be 33 this year too. Early mid life crisis happening. We're all trying to regain that childhood!

We'd all love to see pics of your collection I'm sure.

Cheers from Australia,

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Chogokin Jawa » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:02 pm
G'Day Linda ;)
Thank you for your welcoming :)
No problem for the pics, actually I bought this afternoon a showcase *on purpose* and dedicated to my Smurf.
You're right : nostalgia is one of the factor which drives me but also I am really fond of the "variant" aspect in a toy line (that's why I am also fond of Astrosniks PVC figures) and Smurf are completely in line with my expectations !

See you later !

Stef

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:03 pm
:welcome: Stef

I'm sure you'll love it here, we're a friendly bunch :D

Definately post a pic of your collection :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Rachel » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:10 pm
Hi Stef, welcome aboard. :welcome:

I am sure you will fit right in here as many of us also have rediscovered smurfs as adults, although I use the term "adult" in the loosest of terms! :lol:

You are absolutely right about variants, I really love collecting the different smurf variations and I don't think I will ever get them all. :-D

I shall look forward to seeing some pics of your collection. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:46 pm
Hello Stef, and welcome. :hiya: :welcome: :hiya: i would love to see some pics of your collection. :D have fun and join in with the rest of us it is a great place to discover just about anything and everything to do with smurfs even some stuff that isnt. :D But all in all a smurfy place to hang out. :D :beer:
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:48 pm
Welcome Stef :wave2:

It's nice to hear that you found us too and also nice to have some more French people on the forum. Unfortunately I don't know many words in French besides garçon bête which I used to think was my name in French until someone told me the truth. :-?

I look forward to seeing your collection when you get the chance and enjoy this smurfy home.

Dyar :cheerz:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:22 am
:welcome: Stef !

This is definately the place to be if you're collecting smurfs ! You can learn so much from the guys on this forum and have lots of laughs along the way too ! :) :)

Post a pic as soon as you can ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:34 am
Hi Stef, welcome to the board. Its nice to meet another smurf collector and like Linda say's we are all around the same age too! You will meet lots of smurfy like minded people and it is also great fun here too. We would love to see your collection too :D Lucie & Simon

Postby Fram » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:53 am
:welcome: Stef!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:51 am
Stef, I said a few words in French on your other post, but I forgot to warn you about the Junglies and the ones "that wear pink tutus" around here... and without forgetting Syd: They will lead you to places you didn't know could ever exist... just be carefull: they are completely nuts! :eek: :) :)

Me I stick to cleaning my tail and sipping pumpkin juice... :cool:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Chogokin Jawa » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:26 pm
Thank you so much for this great welcome :) That is really great :D

No problem I will post pics ASAP, tomorrow I should be able to assemble my showcase and fill it with Smurf :)

Stef
Page 1 of 1

Login