Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:31 pm
I seem to carry up high at the front for both of my pregnancies. This one seems to have popped out more than the last one though.

I've got about 3 months to go. Bub is due July 5th but I will have to have a c-section so he will be delivered a week or two before that.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:14 am
Did you have a section with Eloise?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:34 am
Yeah I did. She hadn't dropped by the due date and my blood pressure was going up. Plus the Dr said theres no way shes gonna fit (Way too much info hey!). She was only 7 pound 7 and they told me I'd always have to have one.

The last one wasn't too pleasant. I had a talk to the midwife about it though and we discussed how to overcome the problems so I am feeling a bit better about it after talking to her. I think they may have used a practising registrar last time who didn't know what they were doing and poked me over and over again with the needle.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:09 am
Well I had an emergency section with Todd, natural delivery with Danny and then a planned section with Kitty (due to low-lying placenta). Danny was by far the worst and Kitty was the best. A second section isn't as painful as the first.

Postby mrssamwisegamgee » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:57 am
I too had an emergency section with Lauren and was really worried that I would have to have one with Jack but everything was fine and I had him naturally. so I was extremely happy about that :-D

:cheers:
Kim
I made a promise mr frodo, a promise to keep on smurfing!
Page 3 of 3

Login