Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby cadger » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:06 pm
Hello, now is it just me or what ive tried for over a week now to get on to blue imps and all i get is (page can not be displayed) why is this whats the problem is it me ???????????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Cadger smurf collector from birth
Service with a smurf

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:09 pm
Hi cadger

It seems Rach has been having some problems with her hosting company...I think that's right?...anyway I am sure she can explain it better than I can. It seems to work at times for different people and other times it appears to be down. Keep trying as I think it's in the process of being fixed now. :D
Postby cadger » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:20 pm
Thank you thought me going mad :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: While im replying may I ask what is your angle with smurfs example my angle is automotive as in the garage national bp as me dad worked there etc...? im intrested to know as Im seeing that smurfs touch many people from all walks of life :D :beer:
Service with a smurf

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:43 pm
Hi again

My Dad used to work for a coffee company and used to deliver coffee to different palces...I still remember the coffee smell of the van (although I don't drink coffee myself). Anyway, his comapny had a petrol account with BP so he used to add a smurf to the company's petrol account every time he filled up which was great for me. I was mainly interested in the music smurfs as my family does have a musical heritage that stretches back a long way. I used to love the smurf band figures when I was a kid (Drummer, Singer, Guitarist, Trumpeter etc).

When I started collecting again in Oct 2003 all I initially wanted to do was to get the smurf band figures again. I had no idea smurfs were still being produced and had no idea about the new music smurfs. I remember the first time I saw the Drum playset....I almost wet myself as that was so much better than the original drummer from a music point of view.

Somehow I have ended up collecting a few more besides just the music ones but it was never my intention. Now I collect anything smurfy although that has also made me very poor unfortunately and in debt on my credit card....however I am not alone as I have this forum where many of us are also very poor and in debt too :)

Dyar....although you can always call me Paul if you want :-?
Postby cadger » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:15 pm
Thanks for your reply paul, nice to see your obsessed with smurfs too. I to collect all things smurf it sort of goes in phases and always have were I leave them alone for months / years then out of the BLUE i see some thing or another smurf and end up getting them all out again :-D :D
Service with a smurf

Postby Rachel » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:39 pm
Hi Cadger, Thanks for the concern, I am still working on the problems with Blue Imps but really appreciate you mentioning it. Hopefully the problem should be sorted very soon, it seems the site works for some visitors but not others which makes it a bit difficult to tell sometimes whether it is okay or not. :D

Thanks again. :cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby cadger » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:29 pm
Hi rachel no worries will keep trying it and let you know when its working for me :beer: :cool:
Service with a smurf

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:05 am
Hi guys, well I think I have solved the problems with Blue Imps but it is very difficult for me to check as it always seems to be working for me.

Can I please ask for help, if you any of you have a moment, please could you check to see if Blue Imps is working and let me know if any of you are still having problems.

Thank You so much. :hug:

Postby Yonna » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:16 am
The Blue Imps is working just fine with me! :D
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:38 pm
Still working for me too, Rach :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Fram » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:29 pm
Works for me too!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:47 pm
No problems for me either :D

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:52 pm
Works fine for me Rachel !

:-D :beer:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:30 pm
Works fine Rachel :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:54 pm
It's working! :D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:03 am
Thank You all so much for checking, that is a big relief for me as this seems to have been a problem for a while now but it finally looks to be solved. :-D

Thanks again. :hug: :relieved:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:01 am
Still working this morning. :cheers:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:44 pm
Hi again

When I started collecting again in Oct 2003 all I initially wanted to do was to get the smurf band figures again.
Yeah, it's funny how that works. I resumed collecting in November 2004 after my mom went to New Orleans and bought me computer supersmurf and smurfette w/ baby for my wife from a gift shop for old time's sake.

Then, Christmas fever picked up, and I figured, what the hell, I'll just buy the new smurfettes and not take things too seriously.

But, then something popped.
Page 1 of 1

Login