Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby sheels4nige » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:24 am
I have just found a smurf jug in my loft. It has the letters PEW SEPP on the bottom, and stands about 9cm tall. Can anybody tell me whether it has any value.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:20 am
Hi sheels4nige

I think the jug should say "PEYO SEPP" as Peyo was the creator of the Smurfs. Not sure of the value but it would help us here if you could post a photo of it for us to see. If you need help with posting a pic then just ask and one of us here can guide you through it if you have a digital camera.

Take care :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Fram » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:51 am
:welcome: sheels4nige!

In addition to the info Dyar gave yuo: most jugs aren't very valuable, as most people don't collect them (preferring the figurines), and most aren't very rare. Of course, there may always be exceptions, but I wouldn't expect a lot if I were you.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:54 am
I know a lot of people do go crazy over jugs....not necessarily the smurf kind though.

Syd

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:53 am
LOL! :haha: I know what you mean Dyer i have a lovely pair of jugs here very nice, and i wouldnt trade them for all the smurfs in the world. :-D :) :) :) :) I supose they dont compair to my cracked pot though. :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:41 am
Hi sheels4nige, welcome aboard. :welcome:

As Dyar mentioned, a pic would be useful but I might hazzard a guess, is it in the shape of a smurf head? If so, these normally sell on Ebay for approx £5 - £8. If it isn't this type of jug I will await a pic. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login