Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:16 am
I received a phone call today from a UK TV Show called "Everything Must Go" which is on ITV1.

They are holding a house and auction sale tomorrow 21 September 2004 at 3.30pm. They phoned Kitty's Cavern because there is a collection of smurfs up for auction, they say approx. 30 - 50 items.

They are inviting any interested collectors to come along at 3 - 3.15pm and be part of the show.

The address for the sale is: -

6 Craddock Road
Brooklands
Sale
Manchester
M33 3QQ

If you want more information please phone Vina on 0121 248 3929.

Here is your chance to buy some smurfs and possibly be on TV at the same time!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:42 am
If I lived near there I would dress up as a smurf and would bring along a HUGE kittyscavern sign to wave in front of the cameras......they would love me wouldn't they......no......that's what I mean

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:14 am
Hi Karen, I had an email as well. I have just read it now when I got in from work. Very exciting.
Unfortunately I can imagine my bosses face if I were to tell him I won't be in tomorrow because I am going to buy some smurfs! :sad:
Plus, Manchester is about 5 hours from here. :-(

Anyone closer?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:22 am
It's cool that they rung you (Karen) and emailed Rachel!

You must be on the register under the "Smurf Maniac" section!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

So Karen, are you going? Will yoube on TV?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:12 pm
Hey David, haven't you seen the Smurf Maniacs section in the Yellow Pages, just below Smurf Addicts and just above Smurf Services..... :D :D

I would have thought we have been contacted because of the websites, either that or I am going to be walking around looking over my shoulder all week. :o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:20 pm
I can't go, hubby at work and I have the school run. :-(

Unfortunately we don't have any rellys on hand to dump the kids on, hence why I live on here cos we never go out! LOL

It was nice to have 5 seconds of fame on the telephone, hee hee :D (in my dreams!)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:10 pm
If the TV crew would be willing to book 2 return flights for Syd and me then we are available......Syd demands first class though.....um which is actually a large matchbox for him.....but don't tell the producers I said that okay.

Dyar and able

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:18 am
Well I wonder how the auction went and if anyone bought those smurfs! What's the betting someone buys them and sticks them on ebay?

Postby Papa Smurf » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:18 pm
and I bet you I buy them, the sucker that I am...ha-ha-ha
Well I wonder how the auction went and if anyone bought those smurfs! What's the betting someone buys them and sticks them on ebay?

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:37 pm
Just to confuse you I moved this topic into the Announcements section now the auction date has passed. Tidies things up a bit and makes room for our new section on Smurf Landscapes!
Page 1 of 1

Login