Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:41 pm
Hi all,

I know it isn't quite Halloween quite yet but I thought it might be nice to get us in the mood by having a Halloween forum heading for a while. :pumpkin:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:52 pm
Yeah, good idea Rachel ! I've bought Harry a costume he wont wear, he does'nt want to go the school disco, but he is looking forward to playing duck apple with me ! I wonder why ? Lol ! :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

:-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:08 pm
Very nice!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin: :bat:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:12 pm
Very Cool Rach, we've just noticed them too :D
Ps Karen, love your Halloweeny emoticons on your post too :D Luce & Si

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:07 pm
Nice work Rach :D ...it's always good to get into the spirit of Halloween and freshen up the look of the website from time to time...your tricks are a treat

:cheers:

Dyarcula :bored:

PS: The thing I like about Halloween is that I now get a chance to act a little batty around here :bat:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:28 pm
Halloween is great. The "hot" thang around here is for people to put stup--er, nice robots on their front porch that continuously wave their forearm and laugh, "Boo-hah-hah-hah".

Actually, I shouldn't complain--my neighborhood has kept itself tasteful. It's Christmas, when the hot-air balloons and the whirling heat fans enliven the "Silent Night" that I'm filled with the spirit of the season.

:xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Postby Fram » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:56 am
I saw the nice Halloween header yesterday, but it seems to be gone again today... :-?
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Yonna » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:08 am
I'm getting all confused!! :stars: There is now at least three Halloween smurf topics. In two of them is told about the new smurfs coming 2006! It would be better if we had only one topic for this. It very difficult to keep up with the information.

By the way: love the halloween theme on the forum!!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:34 am
I see we are back to normal now, thanks Rachel. :D

Postby Gerda » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:57 pm
I see we are back to normal now,
Wel the forum looks like it is back to normal, but I would not go as far as saying we are normal :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:20 pm
LOL that is too true, Gerda! And thank god for that!!! :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login