Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Guest » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:01 am
Copy of conversation between me and Chris: - :) :) :)

Chris Byrd says:
should be fixed now
Karen says:
ok thanks
Chris Byrd says:
someone posted a message at the exact point the power tripped, which confused mysql
Karen says:
ok that would be Linda
Karen says:
lol
Chris Byrd says:
lol

Postby hfos » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:19 pm
hfos says:
lol

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:08 am
lol then!

and simon says...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:11 am
Hmmmm I've been here before :eek: but not here :)
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:10 am
ang on a minute, jen, did i see you somewhere similar b4, i'm sure dyar was there to, hmmmmm ? :-D :beer:

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:59 am
ang on a minute, jen, did i see you somewhere similar b4, i'm sure dyar was there to, hmmmmm ? :-D :beer:
LOL ...... Yeah you might be right Graham ..... but was it here or was it somewhere else? or somewhere else again? :eek:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:13 am
Oh no...that sensation is happening again......the deja-vu one I meant.....not the sensation of......er, never mind :eek:

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:25 am
.....not the sensation of......er, never mind :eek:
:) :) Oh well I certainly wasn't there for that sensation :shock: how about you Graham :)

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:51 am
I'm keeping my thoughts to myself heheheehehe :-D :beer:

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:54 am
:) Well wherever we were, weather it was here or some other place just like this place, or even some other place just like this place :eek: I hope we had a good time :)

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:37 am
Do you mean in this place or the other place jen ? lol :-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:16 pm
I think Jen means here but in the other place Graham :D ......but then again it might be in the other other place......well now I'm not so sure.......awww.....my brain hurts now :!:

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:18 pm
Well actually I mean Here, There and Everywhere (Oh god now I'm singing). I guess if we have a good time here and there then we don't really have to have a good time there, so long as it's not a bad time....... cause to have a bad time there would make the good time there and here not so good :banghead: :banghead: what :eek:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:08 am
LOL, you nutters ! stop getting me confused, i thought it was here, but it's obvious now it was there after all, i think ? :-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:09 am
HA!!! GOT YA!!! :) :) :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:27 am
ummm so did I fart this time then??

That was so annoying Karen as it took me forever to cut and paste and make that post look pretty for the competition too and then it all chucked a spack!! :( :( :(
:star: LINDA :star:
Postby hugofilia » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:56 pm
From here seem you had a lot of fun over this break down
Very good spirit
John :D
I love to create situation with smurfs and change or add colors.

Postby SuperJen » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:15 pm
Where did all these other people come from :eek: how did you get in here :eek: can you help Dyar, Graham and myself get out? We seem to be stuck here ......... and there ........ and there as well ....... :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:21 pm
Sorry Jen...there's a door down the back here that links all 3 places and at the end is the exit.....it's cool because you can be in the same place at 3 different times.......I really should of mentioned the exit earlier but I thought you knew......um, I'm guessing you didn't realise that the toilet was over there and around the corner did you?.....as they say, you can take the girl out of Melbourne but..... :-x ...... :-?

Postby SuperJen » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:06 pm
as they say, you can take the girl out of Melbourne but..... :-x ...... :-?
come here you :-x oh wait you're already there, ok i'll come over here then :-x yeeeees I saw the toilet, and I hope you dont get angry but ummmm well, I was busting and well ummmm let's me just say that I swear I didn't mean it ...... well you see, I got to the toilet and I didn't realise it was here not there, so when I got there I was really here and well Syd was there too but I thought he was here, and I kinda sat on him and :fart: sorry but I called out before I went in, cause it was dark ... I called out "Is anyone there?" and Syd yelled back "Yes I'm in here" so I thought well he's here and I'm there so he's not here :eek: so sorry about that ........
Page 1 of 2

Login