Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:33 am
Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that I have put Series 2 & Series 3 on lay-by today for you guys and will get them out soonish....just wanted to know that you guys definately have a copy put aside now so you won't miss out. I will try to pay them off next week and then get them sent off to England before next weekend.

They look pretty cool so I am looking forward to watching them myself as I lay-byed a copy of each for myself as well.

Series 3 was $15.95 Aus and Series 2 was on special at $11.95 Aus so that's not too bad as you can get the $4 Aus each off the postage now.

I will let you know once I have them and have sent them off

:cheers:

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:14 am
:woohoo:

Thanks Dyar, you are a star. :hug:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:21 am
:woohoo:

Thanks Dyar, you are a star. :hug:
Are you saying I have a little twinkle? :eek:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:53 am
Thank you Dyar!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:57 am
Thank you!! :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:37 am
Hi Guys

I want to apologise for the delay in getting these DVDs sent out to you guys. I have been planning to get them each week but for one reason or another I haven't been able to. I thought for sure that this week would be ok but a misunderstanding in the communication between Mrs D and me led to me believing that we would have a lot of free cash this week which will not be the case.

I will try again next week and then ask you guys to send a payment to Karen instead of paying of me. Once again I am very sorry as I know I have been very slow in getting these for you guys.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:14 pm
Hi Dyar, don't worry, whenever is convenient for you. :D

You are doing us all a great favour, Thanks. :hug:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:35 am
FINALLY........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I bought all of the Smurf DVDs which included a copy of Vol 2 & 3 for Karen, Rachel, David & Simon/Lucie.

I also found a copy of Vo.1 for Simon & Lucie as well and will add that to the package.

I am also sending a copy of a ONJ CD for Karen complete with 2 interviews from 1982 & 1985.

The package will be sent tomorrow and I will provide the amount each will need to pay to cover the DVDs & postage. If it's ok with everybody, can you please send the payment to Karen so I can get the 2005 smurfs which I still don't have yet.

I am so sorry for the delay but I committed myself to a few deals going back as far as September last year which caused a major delay in being able to get these for you all. Even still, I had no idea it would of taken this long.

I hope you enjoy them and they will defiantely be on their way tomorrow and arriving at David's house hopefully at the end of next week.

Sorry guys

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:24 pm
Thanks for the great news Dyar. You are an angel for sorting these out for us. Just let me know how much. :D

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:26 pm
Thanks Dyar!!! :cheers:

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:03 am
:D :D :D
Can't wait!

Guys & Girls can you pm your respective addresses so that I can forward them on...

Cheers,

David

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:50 am
Sorry, ive just seen this post. Im sooo backwards it's unbelieveable. THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN :-D :-D :-D :-D You are fab :D Lucie

Postby XoioX2000 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:54 pm
Hello, sorry for a little delay: Friday went like a flash and as I went out Friday night and drunk a little too much red wine I woke up rather late on Saturday and missed the 12:30 closing time of the post...

The DVDs will go without fault tomorrow...

Cheers,

David
Page 1 of 1

Login