Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:49 am
Oh man.....I will never make it in time to get a piece of the cake now as it's a 48 hour flight from Sydney....you guys better leave me some otherwise I will be Grouchy Dyar when I get there :angry:

Dyar the Grouch

Postby DrunkSmurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:36 pm
:cheers: :bday: :happybirthday: :clap: :cheerz: :cheek: :woohoo: :carrots: :carrots: :omg: :wave: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :mad: :mad: :beer: :beer: :mine: :violin: :bday:

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:02 pm
O.M.G.!!!!!!! :happybirthday: :cheerz: :bday: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :mad: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday Dyar!! and congrats to Syd and Mrs Dyar too!!! and little Jack!!

have a blast!!! :D :D
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:57 pm
Ah Dyar!

I'm glad to be back in time for your birthday! You must be on your second (or third) day of celebrations by now... I'll join in the usual pub, just on the right after the corner shop, as usual.

Fermented beverages all round?

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and more carrots of course: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:

:)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Raresmurf » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:44 pm
And from me big guy!

Happy SMURF-day!

Med

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:32 pm
Thanks guys once again....no I am not on my 3rd day of celebrating but geez, my head feels like it.

Thanks for the carrots David and I will have to get that recipe for the alcoholic Carrotfuel sometime. :beer:

:cheers:

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login