Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:35 pm
Just to let everyone know the forum has now been upgraded to the new more secure version. We need to reinstall the attachment mod (Rachel will be thrilled!) so at the moment you can't see pics or upload new ones.

It will be sorted soon I am sure so if you can just bear with us for a little while we'd appreciate it.

The forum has apparently been making lots of websites on the same server slow so hopefully now everything should be resolved. We are just too busy for our own good!!! :cheers:

Postby Fram » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:25 pm
I had some serious problems earlier tonight, I got the warning on the board and even on the main website that my IPaddress was forbidden on this site :(
I guess the upgrade may have had something to do with it :) I hope, Kare, that the most of your problems with the forum are now over, and you can use your time for more productive things!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:41 pm
LOL yes Sven emailed me asking why he had been banned!!! Bless him :) .

I didn't have chance to warn people because literally Chris said I am doing it now and that was it! Sorry to freak everyone out and yes that's why you couldn't get in. It may be faster at the moment just because there are no images back yet, let's hope it doesn't go silly again once they return. :D

Postby Fram » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:48 pm
Karen, if you do have a serious performance problem with the pictures (well, not you, the site of course :) ), please feel free to remove them from my posts (like in the 'uncatalogued' section). There's nothing irrepairable there!

Postby pekkelien » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:56 pm
LOL yes Sven emailed me asking why he had been banned!!! Bless him :) .

I didn't have chance to warn people because literally Chris said I am doing it now and that was it! Sorry to freak everyone out and yes that's why you couldn't get in. It may be faster at the moment just because there are no images back yet, let's hope it doesn't go silly again once they return. :D

:(

:) :) :)

Postby Tojo » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:17 pm
Phew, I was wondering what was going on. I got the IP messages too & thought it must have been the firewall that had blocked me as I was at work (don't tell the boss) at the time. Then, when I came home I tried to upload a picture & was wondering where the attatchment box had disappeared to.

I'm much relieved as I thought I was going insane. :eek:

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:20 pm
GREAT NEWS!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:46 pm
Chris is still working on something so it may disappear again at times until we get sorted, never fear the forum is here!!! It is just hiding!! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:03 pm
That's good that I wasn't banned...I mean, I haven't been posting that many carrots these days have I?

Dyar

...but let's have one just to celebrate huh? :dancing:

Postby hfos » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:31 am
When I got that message I thought maybe you'd been hacked by someone who hates the smurfs, but I don't think that wizard has a computer, let alone an internet connection...

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:00 am
When I got that message I thought maybe you'd been hacked by someone who hates the smurfs, but I don't think that wizard has a computer, let alone an internet connection...
Nice one! :D

:-D :-D :-D :-D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:45 am
There might appear to be intermittent problems still with the forum while we try to sort this attachment mod out. I've had to call in the Forum Police (well Chris :) ) to sort it out because something funny is going on with it. Anyway, we will get there in the end and re the pictures, in my best Arnie voice..

THEY'LL BE BACK!!!!

Postby Fram » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:30 am
Yep, there were serious problems late last night, but we know why it is so, so we'll be patient :D

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:40 am
Sorry I am not posting or reading much, I've been beavering away reading help files on how to sort this attachment thing out. I am here in spirit if not in typing!!! :)
Postby Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:39 pm
I don't know how to sort this attachment mod thing out, I am so fed up. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I have brain ache :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Postby Fram » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:41 pm
Oh, poor Karen, come here! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Can I or anyone else help?

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:43 pm
Do you know anything about these silly boards? Or more than me, well that isn't difficult, lol. :)

Postby Fram » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:47 pm
Well, no :-? but I thought I'ld ask it anyway :) I'll see if I can search a bit about it on the net tonight, but no promises!

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:49 pm
This is my post on the board devoted to these mods

http://www.opentools.de/board/viewtopic.php?t=3750

Chris says he will help but he seems too busy and I feel crap if I keep nagging him, which I have been doing believe me (I am pretty sure he is shouting at the computer and calling me rude names actually!) :(

And I don't blame him. LOL :)

Postby chris » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:54 pm
i'm here :D

having a bit of internet connection trouble here at the moment. working as hard as i can :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login