Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:43 am
WELCOME KIRA1970

Just want to welcome Kira1970 to the UK Smurf Community. Kira is a fellow Aussie from Tasmania, the home of the Tasmanian Devil and also our most southern situated member I think.....unless we have any members from the South Pole...but I think they all got grumpy when their computer screens froze and as such our relationship with them is now a bit frosty.

Dyar

PS - That makes 2 of us from Down Under........there goes the neighbourhood. :-D

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:19 am
Yes welcome Kira, I thought the name rang a bell and now I remember it from Pete's board!

Please note we will soon be issuing a health warning with this site as posting on here does tend to send people bonkers! If you were bonkers to begin with (mentioning no names here Dyar 8) ) then it is ok!

:-D

Karen

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:31 am
Well I wasn't bonkers until I met Andrew! :D Just ask him!! He thinks I'm "mental" now 8) All his fault...stay far far away from him, Kira ;)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby chesneysmurf » Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:36 pm
Welcome Kira! :grin:
Lacey

Postby Rachel » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:09 pm
Welcome aboard Kira, great to have another southern hemishpere smurfer. Have you been collecting long?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:11 pm
Have you been collecting long?
No she collects smurfs!!!! :-D :D :-D :D :-D
Postby Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:38 pm
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the very nice welcome. Thanks Syd for posting the topic. I have enjoyed looking through this site, and it seems very friendly and everyone helps out with answers to questions.
I have just started collecting smurfs again. I found a few of my old collection from my younger days. Sadly alot were missing and decided to search for smurfs and now i am hooked...lol
I am going on a holiday to sunny Queensland for 3 weeks in September, so the money has been tight saving for the holiday. When we come home i can get some of the new ones and alot of my old favorites. Thanks again everyone for the nice welcome.

Kira
Page 1 of 1

Login