Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:19 am
If there are problems with the forum.

Sorry I was very quiet yesterday, as already mentioned on the forum, there has been a massive attack on PHPBB boards (like this one) over the last few days. As a result, I spent most of yesterday upgrading other forums that I run and as always nothing in life is straight forward. Anyway, job done so I can rest again.

This forum however hasn't been sorted yet, we should be past the worst and with any luck we shouldn't have any problems before the upgrade is done BUT with it being Christmas this could be in a few days. If the forum really does go down (I am not talking about for a few mins) please don't panic. Go to either www.kittyscavern.com or www.blueimps.com and I will put up an emergency board, afterall, I dread to think what could happen with smurf addicts wondering around the internet, it wouldn't be safe!

Hopefully it won't come to this but I thought it would be better to have a plan in place. I have done a full backup of the forum so there are no real worries but it is always better to be safe than sorry. :pc2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:18 am
Thanks Rachel & Karen for your work regarding this.....when sopemthing like this happens we all look to you guys to fix it and we would hate to lose what we have here.....so just a big thanks for the time and effort in making sure we still have a place to meet, learn and goof off.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:15 am
oh my!! thanks goodness your guys are prepared for these attacks!!

should we all gather our guard smurfs! and build a fort!! for the next one?

are these the strawberry shortcake collectors?? or the TIn Tin ones!!

is this WAR???

oops!! slap me and wake me up!! :) :) :) :) :)

thanks GOD you guys are onto these things!! I have no clue what PhBpp
is????? I thought it was Papas hunt Bears politely in poland?
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login