Replace old carrot with new emoticon
No votes
Leave the carrots alone
38%
Total votes : 13

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:06 pm
The big carrot debate.
Okay guys, up to you.
Za Za has made a fabulous dancing carrot emoticon (Thanks Za Za).
Choice is for all:

1. Add as a new emoticon
2. Replace old carrot with new emoticon
3. Leave the carrots alone

This is a time restricted poll. Unless an obvious choice has already been made, this poll will close at 18.00 GMT Sunday 20th November (Tomorrow :lol: )
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:05 pm
Hard to see the difference so I'm going to put the old salsa carrot on this post to compare!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:54 pm
Carrots could become the next currency I feel. I was mentioning this to Mrs Dyar this morning but she didn't seem that convinced or interested. She does want to know why if I am so interested in carrots then why don't I eat them more....simple answer...they aren't that great on a pizza.....you ask a silly question.

I did PM Rachel and asked if we could replace all of the emoticons with different carrots but she replied with the short answer once again and I quote....."No....Rachel".

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:29 am
Less than 4 hours to have your say.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:42 am
Speaking of carrots, Mrs Dyar suggested that I should learn to cook more things so she said I should help her prepare dinner tonight. She said I could be in charge of the carrots because she knew that would keep my interest in her idea of me learning to cook. I said cool and went and grabbed the carrots and asked her "ok, what do I do now". She said I should dice them with a knife while she checked on Jack.

Anyway I diced the carrots and felt like I was getting on a roll but when she came back she yelled at me and said "You're doing it all wrong". "But you said to dice them" I replied. Apparently this is not how you dice carrots:

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:48 am
LOL Dyar, where do you find the time? :-D

Postby JT » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:56 am
Dyar,
I don´t know wht your Mrs means, that looks like carrot dice to me :)

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:38 pm
Well the poll says add as a new emoticon so that is what shall happen.

Thanks again Za Za for a great new smilie. :carrots:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:48 pm
LOL Dyar, where do you find the time? :-D
I only sleep for 6 hours these days because there is so many things I want to do.

The thing that annoyed me was....it was really hard to get a texta that would make a mark on the carrots...I tried 3 or 4 before I found one that would do the job. I thought I was doing really well but she lifted the knife up at me in a threatening way so I ran away and hid behind Jack. I guess I missed my go this time around and was sent directly to Jack without passing slow.

Dyar

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

PS - Congratulations to our new groovy carrot emoticon member.

Postby mauve » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:27 am
hi, i was wondering if we can have some smurf emoticons too? that would be smurfy too :dance: sorry but i don't know how to create a new one.
Page 1 of 1

Login