Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 3 of 3
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:48 pm
Hi! Zaza

Welcome!

so far I havn't noticed at all that you had problem writing!

and the smurfette avatar you chose is really nice too!

I assumed you were a smurfette :lol:

so pls don't worry about spelling errors etc..its not important! here!

its your love of smurfs!! that is so sweet!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:40 pm
Hi Zaza

Thanks for answering my question...I just didn't want to refer to you as a he or she if you were the other type.

Your English is very good so I don't think you will have a problem....you are superior for knowing more than one language and smurfs is all that really matters here as many have said during this thread before.

It's nice to meet you

Dyar

:cheers:

PS - Syd thinks your Smurfette avatar is cute too

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:02 pm
Hi zaza and welcome abord. I think your english is very good. Im english and my spelling is terible!! :( But that dosnt matter its the taking part and having fun wile you do it that counts. :D :cheers: :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:01 pm
Hi Zaza

I agree with the superiority thingy...but I just wanted to make you feel welcome that's all. I do think it's a very cool thing that you know more than one language though and that is something you should be proud of.

Dyar

PS - ooh I love The X-Files...don't get me started there. :eek:
Postby steveparkes » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:46 am
Christmas really is coming, we had snow yesterday :shock: :shock: :shock:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby JT » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:45 am
That´s kinda funny :)
I always thought we were first to get snow.
We too had snow yesterday, not much yet here in southern Finland though. Temperature keeps staying low 8 degrees (C.) below freezing point. ...that is how dictionary says it should be said. Boy, was it hard to write in english :crazy:

JT
Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:03 am
Christmas must be coming down here too, it was 26 degrees celsius at 1am last night....and it's gonna get hotter.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:20 am
Hey well done JT, excellent English!

Postby JT » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:12 am
Hey well done JT, excellent English!
:oops: Thanks. I think I´m learning to use my dictionary... It´s funny though, i hardly ever need dictionary when I´m reading posts, only when writing ones. Strange :wink:

JT

Btw, ít´s getting warmer here again :cool:

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:39 am
LOL cool disco!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:41 pm
Hi Zaza

It's ok with your last post as I know what you meant. I still think it's pretty cool that you are able to know 2 different languages and I should of praised you in a better way...you were right. I just looked at your location as well (Serbia) and I thought wow...do you guys have smurfs in Serbia? Anyway I think it's very cool that you found this board and I am sure we will get along well as you will with everyone.

I love the carrots you made for me, what a beautiful surprise...you know what I like :-D I thank you for your kind gift and I will try to send some of our sunshine your way....it may take about 6 months for the heat to travel to Serbia though as my mind powers are not fully developed yet but I have started sending the warmth and sunshine your way this morning. Please let me know once you receive it and please leave positive feedback for me when it arrives. I am glad that this sunshine/carrot trade wasn't done through Ebay because although I am sending the sunshine via air I think the opportunity for you to leave feedback would have disappeared due to the 3 month time limit. Here's my feedback:

THANK YOU ZAZA, THE CARROTS ARE AMAZING AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION WITH TRADER AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE. AAAAA++++++

Look forward to receiving your feedback when the warmth arrives.

All the best...and thanks again for the carrots 8)

Yabba Dyar Do

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:49 am
Oh and check the links to some fab websites at the bottom of that wikipedia page. :D

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:53 am
It's still 45 degrees here in Missouri. We do have a 30% chance of rain or snow on Wednesday though. I miss my warm weather! :)
Lacey

Postby Fram » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:22 am
Fahrenheit, I hope :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ?
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby XoioX2000 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:28 am
Another message from "him"... I'm being forced, at smurfpoint!

:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:28 am
Yeah, it's Fahrenheit.
Lacey

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:23 pm
And by the way, we have carrots too. ;)
Smurfs & carrots.....Serbia sounds like a cool cool place to live

:D

Dyar
Page 3 of 3

Login