Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 3 of 4

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:29 pm
Maureen, what did you study for?? :-?
My guess would be driving but she must have failed! 8-)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:30 pm
Halloween at Staci's next year Maureen ? Yes ? :D

:-D :beer:
It's a date, Graham and Steve :D , but please protect me from those spiders :shock: :shock:
It's not too late for this year -- Jason says he might not do this again as it's turned into a royale pain in the bum!! :-D

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:33 pm
WHAT ? :shock: He has too, or i'll phone George W Bush and ask him to ask Tony Blair, who will then phone The United Nations, who will then phone the EU..................oh ok, please Jason, it has to continue, please,pretty please, i'll let you look under my tutu ! :D :)

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:35 pm
WHAT ? :shock: He has too, or i'll phone George W Bush and ask him to ask Tony Blair, who will then phone The United Nations, who will then phone the EU..................oh ok, please Jason, it has to continue, please,pretty please, i'll let you look under my tutu ! :D :)

:haha: I think if you tell him you WON'T let him look under the tutu, he might consider it :sofunny:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:38 pm
Done deal tell him ! :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:32 pm
Maureen, what did you study for?? :-?
My guess would be driving but she must have failed! 8-)
:) :) :) You are getting to know me too well, Staci, I actually did :shock: :shock: :shock: but believe it or not the reason for failing was I was driving too carefully :shock: :eek: :) :) :) I got over that pretty fast though :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:33 pm
Halloween at Staci's next year Maureen ? Yes ? :D

It's a date, Graham and Steve :D , but please protect me from those spiders :shock: :shock:
It's not too late for this year -- Jason says he might not do this again as it's turned into a royale pain in the bum!! :-D
Ok, Stace, which important part of the display did you hide from him? 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:34 pm
Who? Moi? :dream:

Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:28 am
Rachel wrote:
I know Maxine has gone nuts decorating her house for Halloween ready for Dyar to see!
We had great fun decorating the house for Dyar's arrival and I have lots of photos which I will add, I promise. As they don't celebrate Halloween in Oz, we also made a party bag for Jack that contained themed plates, cups, banners, party gifts, streamers, luminous skeletons etc etc :evil: :witch: :evil: So they can have their own little party at home.
Yesterday I invited 10 little horrors to our Pumpkin carving party and we had great fun 'mummifying' (my partner) Andrew, painting the kids faces and carving the Jack O'Lanterns. The tea time menu was suitably gruesome:
Pumpkin Pizza Faces
Fingers & Toes
Stars and Moons Sandwiches
Spider Cakes
and of course Blood with teeth and eyeballs, to drink
with blood clots and pus for pudding.

(Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to tell two of the 3 year olds what everything was called as they only seemed to want to drink water! :-? )

It was all good fun but today the gruesome work starts...I have 8 grave stones to paint and enscribe and various hideous creatures to hane out ready for tomorrow night :scaredy: :yikes: :rip: :scared: :pumpkin: :bat:
Anyway, now I'm getting carried away with Halloween and i'm sure I came on here today to read about smurfs :lol:

Maxine x

WHO NEEDS BIRTHDAYS WHEN EVERYDAY IS A SMURFDAY

p.s. Did I mention...you're all welcome to dinner anytime :aargh:
Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:33 am
:dory: :dory: :dory: :dory: :dory: :dory:
Hi Staci....my 3 year old has a query...the conversation went like this...
"What does it say next to Dory on there Mummy?" (Fred)
"It says Syd's Keeper" (me)
"Syd's Keeper? Why? Is she not friends with Nemo any more?" (Fred)
and on and on and on...
Now I have some explaining to do!
:)
Maxine x

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:37 am
It was all good fun but today the gruesome work starts...I have 8 grave stones to paint and enscribe and various hideous creatures to hane out ready for tomorrow night
Holy Cow, Maxine :shock: You really do get into the spirit of things :)
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to tell two of the 3 year olds what everything was called as they only seemed to want to drink water! )
:lol: :lol: You must have scared the poor little kids to death :) :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:40 am
You really do get into the spirit of things

Spirit of things.........was this an intended punchline Rae? :laughing:

Maxine x

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:43 am
No it wasn't :-D :-D

But maybe I shouldn't admit to that , it was clever wasn't it :) :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

yep

Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:56 am
It made me chuckle :) :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:27 am
Maxine, tell your 3 year old I still love Nemo and Marlin but they don't need keepers :)

And you sound like you have the Halloween enthusiasm my husband does...maybe I'll ship him to Surrey to decorate your house next year :yikes: :)

ok

Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:36 am
:D Sounds like a great idea to me Staci. :D Can u imagine?!?! Having just spoken to a friend who has recently returned from the USA with great stories of Halloween preparations and pumpkin fields...I'm gonna try to get there for next Halloween. :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
(How sad is that...I'm already planning next year's and its only the 30th today!)

Maxine x

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:09 am

(How sad is that...I'm already planning next year's and its only the 30th today!)
:lol3: Not as bad as starting Halloween prep on September 1, like someone at my house did :yikes:

Hey Graham, maybe you need to swing by Surrey to see Maxine's house tomorrow night? :D You don't mind me inviting Graham over, do you Maxine? :-? :)

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:28 am
Good idea Stace, i know Maxine would let me ! For sure ! Won't ya Max ? :) :)

Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:35 am
Of course you can Graham...you are more than welcome...you, Mrs. Beers and little beer.

Maxine x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:37 am
Oh Maxine, thank you, but we have not spoke for far too long, it's little Beer's now ! :) :)

Page 3 of 4

Login