Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 pm
Hi all.

I found this little guy at a flea market, decided to get him (specially since he wasn't expensive).

However, since I don't collect Sockels and I know some of you do, I'm offering him to you. I'll trade him for any smurf I don't have (regular or super). I must admit that I have no idea what his "value" is... Is he worth 1 normal? 2? A super? You guys know, so you decide.

You can see the ones I'm missing here: http://cassiebsg.hostingsiteforfree.com/Smurfs/
Those are the ones oddly enough marked with "Don't have"... the ones missing the picture I have (I'm just missing taking pics of them...) and the last of the normals+the olimpic ones, I have (even though 2 are still marked as "don't have")....

Anyway, if no one wants him, he'll be welcome to have a life in my collection. 8)

He has a little paint missing in the nose and tail, and the present ribbon is orange, though there's a little "hack" with red, so I´m not sure if it was red and faded, or what... :-?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 1 of 1

Login