Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 1 of 1
Postby andriescom » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:25 am
Hi Everyone,

I have just recently joined the forum mainly to use this section of the site. I have a few complete sets of the Schleich Smurf Stamp Sets and the Garden Play Sets. All the stamps and all the playsets are mint and have never been removed from their boxes. I got very lucky with them in a German Toy Shop in South Africa and got them for a really good price, so I decided to buy a few sets. I am hoping there is a collector out there that wants these items and are willing to trade, but if a trade is not possible I'd be willing to listen to cash offers also. But I'd prefer to trade!

I am posting some pictures of the items below. Please feel free to ask questions!
Attachments
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg (103.23 KiB) Viewed 830 times
DSC_0047.jpg
DSC_0047.jpg (88.45 KiB) Viewed 830 times
DSC_0046.jpg
DSC_0046.jpg (91.96 KiB) Viewed 830 times
Andries

One day I will own the praying Smurfs...

Postby andriescom » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 am
The other pictures:
Attachments
DSC_0045.jpg
DSC_0045.jpg (92.47 KiB) Viewed 829 times
DSC_0044.jpg
DSC_0044.jpg (106.8 KiB) Viewed 829 times
DSC_0049.jpg
DSC_0049.jpg (92.78 KiB) Viewed 829 times
Andries

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:36 pm
Hi Andries,
do you have a want list of things you are looking for to trade for these? :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby andriescom » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 pm
Hi Maureen,

Thanks first for making me feel at home here! I do not really have a wanted list, I am pretty flexible when it comes to offers.

I'm not sure if this is aiming too high, but I'd really love to have a praying smurf. But I'm also interested in some playsets - whatever is offered I will consider. Also, the following Smurfs: Black Smurfs, Puppy, Wild Smurf, Gold Smurf, Congratulations Smurf, Handstand Smurf, Clockwork, Gargamel with net, Gargamel Mask Smurf, Nat Smurfling, Chitter Squirrel, Frightened Azreal, Aircrat Captain, Tracker Smurf, Furious Gargamel, Patriot Smurf.

If enough of any other "regular" figurines are offered I'd listen to those offers also!

In terms of Supers: Jokey Trickbox has eluded me so far and the following fascinate me: Cage Smurf, Rocking Horse, Piano Smurf, Helicopter Smurf, Trapeze Smurf, Lifeguard, High Dive, Stork and Baby Smurf.

But as I've mentioned, if enough of any regular Smurfs is offered I'd be willing to listen to offers!

Are you interested in a trade perhaps Maureen?
Andries

Postby Tintin » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm
Hi

Good luck, i hope you can make a nice deal !!!

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:22 pm
I am always interested in a trade..but I do have the stamps and playset already :cheers:

I am sure somebody else will be interested in this particular trade though...at least I hope so as the stamps and playset seem to be in excellent shape :cheers:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby andriescom » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 pm
Hope so too, I have never had the guts to open up the boxes, so they are like new still.

Had a look at your website, you sure have an awesome collection Maureen!
Andries

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 am
Thank you...I am in the process of updating it..I'll get it done eventually..in probably 30 years :)

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login