Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 1 of 1
Postby lilou4460 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 am
Hi

I was just wondering is one day I wanna sell my flat feet diver the price I can get for it.
Can't really tell cause I saw lots of christmas prototype for amazing price,
same thing for an SLA or I love new york smurf. I can't classified the flat feet
is it more rare than a SLA or a I love new york as rare as a christmas prototype (never saw any flat feet to sale on ebay for instance)

cheers

Lilou

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 am
Personally, I would pay more for the flat feet diver than the I love NY smurf or even the SLA one.

Both of those are too easy to fake and it's a huge risk getting them on ebay or online even..no matter how much you trust the seller.

With the flat feet diver, I think the risk of a fake is not as much big as this is a mold variation...hence why I would be able to pay more....if I can ever afford it :D.

Overall, it's hard to say how much you can get for it...it really depends who is interested and how much that person is willing to pay for it...I.E. I do believe a lot of long time collectors have this smurf by now, so you may be looking at buyers who will not pay an arm and a leg for a smurf at the moment :-?

Another factor is the reliability of the seller..if you are very well known among smurf collectors and a trusted collector, you will be able to demand more for your smurfs than if you are an unknown and seller who has been known to sell questionable smurfs.

The last paragraph does not apply to you personally..it's just a general viewpoint :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:21 pm
I agree 100% Maureen...

Many collectors have doubts abot the real existence of NY smurf, so to pay too much for it is hard to decide

I love the smurf you are talking about and as Maureeen sais I would pay more for it than for NY and SLA

The prices on ebay really change from one day to another day. I recently saw an item sold for1100 euros and one moth later, exctly the same piece was sold for 500 euros. Why??'First time two collectors wanted the smurf and were ready to pay more than 1000 euros; second time only one of them was ready to pay that amount (the other one had his piece at his collection) and all the others bidded till 500 euros. So this guy got the piece for 50% than the first buyer did

So, hard to know the final price of an item. It is always a surprise!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby lilou4460 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:52 am
thanks for your answsers. I m often surprise to see a sla or a I love new york for 600 euros (specially cause faker can do so much of them). I m also surprised to see a gloria going up to 250 euros cause gloria smurf are not so rare (at least in france).

and for the flat feet it s a mystery cause i never saw one even on ebay

lilou

Postby André » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 am
I agree with the others Lilou! :cheers:

The Flat feet diver is much more worth. At least for me. :lol:

All smurfs with loose accessories, prints or colourvariations are very easy to fake and lots of fakes are also sold. Moldvariations of good quality are most likely much harder to fake! :-? :D That is only my opinion though! :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Lia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am
I agree too
A diver flat feet is pretty unique!

Lia

Postby lilou4460 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 am
thanks everyone

but for the moment I don't wanna sale it even if i think about selling all my collection so i m taking some info for this one cause i never saw it before i had it

lilou

Postby Tintin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 am
Hi

Well i have seen a few on ebay, but still ....... yes a rare smurf.

But to start a topic if you don't want to sell isn't very clear to me.
Prizes sometimes change dramaticly in a few months.
Look what happend to the Fix&Foxi or Abilis.

If i were you i would just enjoy the fact that you have such a rare one.

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 am
Oh please keep the flat feet diver!!! He is rarer than any of the surprise cones.
Page 1 of 1

Login