Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tessa-Dennis » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:52 pm
At the moment I have 2 Bundesliga Smurfs MIB left after the other 16 have found a new and hopefully loving home and I was wondering if anybody here might have an interest in these? After having started selling my collection many items have found their way to collectors on the forum here and maybe these will find a new home here as well. People who know me know that I have been in doubt for a long time and stopped smurfing, started again, stopped again and yes, started again in the past several years :banghead: but finally I have made up my mind and want to concentrate fully again on my other lives work, photography.

These are the 2:

If you have an interest in these please let me know.

With my best wishes to everybody here of course,
Dennis

Postby Tintin » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:38 am
Hi Dennis

Good luck selling them...........
Hope they found a nice new home !!!

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 am
Wish I could afford them :banghead:

The VFB one in the box is doing very well...and is proudly displayed in my lving room :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 am
Thank you both very much and I am really happy to hear that the VFB still has a good home and is loved :D

For the items that went to Tintin I know they will be loved and kept safe for many years to come :)

The two Bundesliga Smurfs have been sold and will make their way to Sweden to a well known collector and I am very happy that I have been able to add something to his collection as well :D

For me this was an end to an era, as 'my' Bundesligas have been my pride and joy for a very long time and they were a real important part of my collection, more than many promos and maybe only beat by the very rare windmill box (which now resides in Belgium if I am not mistaken) and the Jouets & Cie promo. I still feel quite :( but sometimes choices have to be made.

Dennis
Page 1 of 1

Login