Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 am
Feel free to post any 2011 McDonald smurfs you have to trade or which you are looking for :D

Please be specific as to which ones you need, or which ones you are willing to trade.

If you are looking for full sets, please also post this here...

If you have full sets for trade also post here

I will update this post from time to time to keep it all in one place :D

McDonald smurfs for Trade:
German Set - Dom
Spanish set - Joaquin
Dutch set - Tintin, Ron
US set - Staci
US set - Dyar

Looking for the following:

US Variation (English)
Yonna (Staci)
Ron
Tojo (Maureen)
Dom (Staci)
Cathy (Maureen)
Sandra
Smurfysteve - will trade for his own Christmas prototype smurfs

CA Variation (French)
Maureen
Dyar
Dom

German Plush smurfs
Maureen (Tojo)
Dyar (Dom)
Staci (Dom)

UK Variation
Dyar
Staci
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Yonna » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:38 am
I'd like one full set of the US smurfs, please.
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby bradley » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 am
I would also love to get a full set from the US. thanks for any help

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 am
It looks like that Europe will have the plush McDonald smurfs, and America/Canada has the PVC smurfs so it would be helpful if you can post here which set you are interested in..and if you are able to trade it for the other one.

Also, looks like that Canada and the US have different variations..so also make sure you add which variation you are interested in....We don't have that many Canadian members so it may be harder to get the French variation but I am sure together we can get everybody who wants one a set :D

Also please post if you are able to help others with a full set...so far, I am not sure yet what I can do as I have several sets on order (so to speak) but will do my best to get as many as possible :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 am
Also, please post if you are able to get a set for somebody on the list, so we don't one collector three sets and another one none :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 am
I'm sure we could help out with the American ones as well Moey. Not sure how it will all work out but if you let us know what and when then I can hit a local Maccas.

I would love a set of the French Canadian ones and any different releases from Europe....as well as any promotional items like posters, meal boxes and paper items if possible.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:59 am
Thanks, Dyar..added you to the list :D

I think we will end up having to work together to get enough full sets..Just went to my local McDonalds and they are already sold out of Papas and Smurfettes and had only cook and handy..got seven of each :)

Tennessee seems to be in smurf fever if the little town of Dunlap is sold out of McDonald smurfs within 24 hours of starting the promotion :shock:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby baboune » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:18 pm
Hi,

I'm a Canadian Smurf nut and I'll do my best to get as much as I can of french figures, but it's only starting right now, so before promising anything to anyone, let's see how things sort out from this side of the globe......

You know how this all works...before you know it they are sold out and then it's harder or impossible to complete.....

I make a smurfy promise.... I'll do my best to get as much as I and my wallet can!

Smurfy regards from Quebec, Canada!

Daniel :-D

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 pm
I love the PVC sets...a shame the only we can get (for the moment) at Spain are the plush smurfs

if someone is interested in any of the plush smurfs, I can help him/her. But for the instant, I only have seen the smurfette
JOAQUÍN

Postby smurfer » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 am
Just like Joaquin, i realy love the PVC's ..
But because we're from Europe, it seems we have only pluche Smurfs :???:

So if somebody can help to get an US PVC set, would be awesome ! :D

I can sent some European pluche to the USA as well...

:cheers:

Postby Tintin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:02 am
Hi

Well i am going to try and get as many McDonald's smurfs and items as i can.
But if it's going to be the same as with the AH things.............. i am going to have .......................nothing ...........

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 am
Thank you guys :cheers:

Are you interested in getting a full set of the PVC smurfs? If so, I put you on the list :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfer » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 pm
Are you interested in getting a full set of the PVC smurfs? If so, I put you on the list :D
Yeah, if that's possible .. would be fantastic :D :D

Thanks for the add Maureen :cheers:

Postby cal78 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 pm
Just Looking For One Smurf, The Canadian Vanity, if you Can Get thi one, i'll pay the Person For it.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 am
I'm looking for one full set of the American and Canadian pvc figurines. I'm willing to help out on the German plushes in return. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:08 pm
We're on our way to 2 complete sets of the US smurfs for trade....got 9 out of 16 tonight :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby naish510 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 am
I can help too !!

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 am
I would love to get a set of the PVC Smurfs (don´t care if they´re US or Canadian though ;) ).

But have none for trading, Smurfs movie comes first on the 25th over here, and am not that crazy about McDs meals to go out and buy a bunch just to get the toys. :???:

How much would a set of 16 PVCs cost?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Wandy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 am
I'm interested in Happy Meals boxes :-D

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:28 pm
@Wandy: I've got lots of the German ones. I'm going to be sending some stuff to Maureen when I've collected everything that she is looking for & I could send a box to her for you & then you could perhaps ask her to send it on to you. Just a thought?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 3

Login