Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:42 pm
:) :) :) :)

Most of my McDonalds had the paper bag as well....but I was able to find the box at two McDonalds still...one was very nice, she gave me two boxes with the toys I bought..at first she started to put one toy per box but I stopped her..wouldn't have been able to carry 8 boxes out :shock:

The good news is that I now got 7 complete sets..I thought I had 8 sets but at home I realized I am missing a few smurfs for the 8th set :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby baboune » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 pm
Hi everyone,

Just completed my canadian french set variation! :-D Not an easy task I must admit + a stomach looking for air after this McDonald's frenzy!

The good news is that I have an extra Canadian set with french names available for sale OR FOR TRADE.

Since maybe many of you might be interested in this set, to be honest I don't know how to proceed here....Should I simply put it on Ebay, so everyone has a fair chance? Any toughts?

Cheers from Canada :cheers:

Baboune

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 am
Just out of curiousity...can you not buy the figures by themselves in Canada like we can in the US? :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby baboune » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm
Hi Smurfysmurf,

Yeah we can also buy these figures by themselves, but call me stupid or what, but I'm shy to enter a McDonald's just asking for smurfs....

I want them to believe that I'm in for their succulent food :lol: , and then I ask "By the way do you have any Smurfs left". Of course when I buy a whole bunch of these, they know I'm not in it for their burgers!.. :-D

Baboune

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm
The Smurfs has finally hit the cinema here, and McDs has now started their Happy Meal Smurf campaign.
We're getting the 10 plush set, and according to the website you can get 2 smurfs every week.

I have no idea if we can buy them without the meals, and am personally not interested in them. However, if anyone still missing some (or a set) I can try and grab some... :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby smurfer » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 am
Today i've completed my set of Dutch (pluche) McDonalds Smurfs :-D :-D

Now i'm looking for somebody from the US (or Canada) who wants to do a trade with me ...

I'm looking for a complete set of US or Canadian Smurfs ..

My offer:

Complete Dutch Set McDonalds smurfs (10 Smurfs, see picture below) , only the Smurfs i'll sent you are in the unopend plastic bags ...
Also will include some empty Dutch Happy Meal boxes for the one who wants to trade with me :D

Pictures of the empty boxes are here: http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtop ... &start=133
Attachments
happy-meal-de-smurfen.jpg
happy-meal-de-smurfen.jpg (82.68 KiB) Viewed 1830 times

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 am
Well, got my first Happy Meal ever...
Got a Clumsy HM box along with the Gready (?) plush.
If anyone wants these two items, let me know.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 am
The US McDonald promotion ended last week already, so we are not able to get new sets directly from them anymore, however, I fully expect to find the smurfs very soon on yardsales and on fleamarkets.

Just wanted to reassure everybody who has not gotten a set yet, that I am convinced we will be able to get you one soon :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 am
i do hope so I so want a us set of smurfies. I havent even been able to get the Uk ones not that im really fussed about the cuddly ones lol. I much prefer proper figures myself. :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm
I finally got everybody's packages ready with the McDonald smurfs..and had some left overs.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the following :D

Brainy
Clumsy
Grouchy
Greedy

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfer » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:54 am
Great job Maureen !! :D :D
Postby hugofilia » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:10 pm
Hi Maureen I have the complete French version of the McDonald
PLS email me
beaufil37@aol.com
John
I love to create situation with smurfs and change or add colors.

Postby ozziesmurf » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 am
Hello everyone
I have recently joined the forum from Australia. I found it when looking for information about the McDonalds Australia Happy Meal set. In addition to collecting a set for myself I have also been collecting two other sets, one which I was hoping I might be able to trade for an American set. (I realise the American set had 16 smurfs and the Australian set only has 12 so we would need to come to some form of arrangement) but if anyone is interested please PM me.

P.S. As far as I can tell the full set has not been released in Australia as of yet, only 8 of the 12, but i'm doing everything I can to get all 12!

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:01 pm
Welcome to the Forum Ozziesmurf! :D

Postby PatrickSmurf » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:56 pm
For the those who are interested :I did see on Ebay this Dutch promotional display McDonalds Smurf set:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/250908680355?ssP ... 1558.l2649

Postby ozziesmurf » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 pm
Thanks for the Welcome Stampy. I have found someone to trade with. Hope everyone is well!.

Postby Tintin » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:55 am
Hi Ozzie

Welcome to this great forum !!!!
And i am ok, you to ???

Tintin

Postby Tojo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:05 am
Hi Ozziesmurf :cheers:

It's great to have another member from Down Under on the forum.

Which state are you from?

I hope you enjoy visiting the forum, there's lots of information & the members here are a great source of information for everything smurfy :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby LaSchtroumpfette » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 am
Hi everyone! I have a complete set from Asia available for trade. Looking for US/UK set. PM if interested. Thanks!
Page 3 of 3

Login