Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 pm
As some of you know, my family will soon experience some very drastic changes in all of our lives.

There are also some very unexpected changes in my life coming up which not only made me rethink my priorities but also made it necessary for me to let go of some things.

This, in addition, to the need for some money made me come to the conclusion that it is time to part with my smurf collection.

I hope that nobody will feel let down by my decision to part with my beloved smurfs and understands that this was a very hard and even heart wrenching decision...smurfs have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember and in a way will always be part of my life.

I do want to offer my smurfs to you guys first before putting them up for sale on ebay, so please let me know if you are interested in anything I have. Since my website has not been updated in a year (and the smurf pages not in two years) I have tried to make a list of the more interesting parts of my collection since then which includes many unlicensed smurfs (CNTs, Argentinian and Mexican Fakes) Brazil Herings, Variations, promotional smurfs and items, and sockels (some rare and some common).

You will find what I have for sale on this link

http://hiddeninthewoods.com/CollectionForSale

Thank you for your interest and understanding.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 am
OMG Maureen!! :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby naish510 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 am
You Naughty Moey !!!! I had almost a heartattack !!!! :)

Postby Gerda » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:42 am
DOH, I was going to start taking up a collection to get you some really good mental help :) :) Bad girl
happily smurfing along

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:48 am
HAHAHA I nearly had a heart atach then I thought Oh no how could you do this after so long LMAO!!!! Naught naughty haha :-D :-D 8-) 8-)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 am
Well that got me going!! :) :) :-D :-D

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 am
Just proving my motto... never believe in anything that you read, see or are told if it's April 1st... :) :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Yonna » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 am
Just proving my motto... never believe in anything that you read, see or are told if it's April 1st... :) :) :)
I second this!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Tintin » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 am
Hi

I am afraid i forgot it was april 1 ...............
So she got me there.

Great one very original !!!!! ........ but don't you ever do that again !!!!!!!!

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:06 am
Very good one Moey. :( :( :shock: :) :) :o
all the emotions I went through.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:20 am
A friend sent me this message after I posted a comment about her weight. She is skinny as a rail, and I had told her the only way she was going to gain any weight was to eat everything she could and sit and do nothing.

DO ME A FAVOR DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, AND DONT LEAVE ME COMMENTS, OR MESSAGES , BETTER YET DELETE ME OFF YOUR FACEBOOK. IM SORRY, BUT ITS JUST THAT MY DENTIST TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE AS SWEET AS YOU. Haha I scared you ;) Send this to 5 people you Never ever wanna loose. I Love you {: ♥

It was not april first yet and when I first started reading her message. I had only read the frist part of the message. My eyes were watering, and I clicked on the link to take me to facebook to comply with her wish to delete her. When I opened facebook, I then saw the rest of the message.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:38 am
I am glad everybody took it in the spirit it was meant to be :)

It would be a very sad day indeed if I ever have to sell them. I hope it never happens :shook:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 am
:o

You are soooooooo bad Moey !!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dyar

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:01 pm
HaHa! :)

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:04 am
I figured what you were up to before clicking the link :) Good one Moey :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfowen » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:45 am
One word

BIUTCH!

You got me good
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 am
OMG Moey, you got me feeling bad. :) :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login