Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:59 pm
I've just been adding some Applause smurfs to the shop and I must say I am surprised by the Der Schlumpf katalog prices. What do people think of Applause smurfs, are they as collectible as the other markings or do you think they are just priced high in the guide because they are harder to source in Germany? I'd be interested to hear opinions. I always think they look cheaper than the other variations and don't have the same look of quality about them. What does everyone else think?

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:36 pm
Just checked out your shop Karen. I thought you were referring to the Applause Supers which are something I really want. Although I don't have that many of the regulars either so I think it's high time I did a decent order from your shop.

Will be in touch very soon

As far as the quality goes you may be right. I think the price is high due to the fact they are rarer. I have 3 different versions of the yellow Applause car but I really want the other supers such as Orange Car, Hot Pink S/ette Car, Yellow Tricycle & Light Green Skateboard as I haven't got these yet....need to bid higher I guess......Mrs Dyar will love that.

Dyar

:-D
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:50 pm
Hi!

I have no clue about the Applause smurfs..but I do know I get the odd

one in a lot..I will look and see what you got too!

attom :lol:
Page 1 of 1

Login