Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:06 am
Hi all, I finally received some old smurf catalogues in the post. I think I have all the Der Schlumpf Catalogues - 1996, 1997/98, 2000, Katalog IV.
Can anyone confirm these are all of them?

I have 1995/96 and 2002/03 KMS Comicfiguren Preiskatalog, anyone know which others were published?

I have been after these older guides for a while. Not only to see how prices compare but also what newer variations have been discovered over the last few years. For example, there have been many UK released smurfs that weren't in the first guides and of course quite a few variaitions that have "suddenly" been discovered as "testversions"!

Have to say I was quite suprised (and disappointed) to discover that the very first Der Schlumpf Catalogue is in black & white, makes it look far older than it actually is!

Anyway, any info on catalogues much appreciated. :morehelp:

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:37 am
Hi Rach

Nice Katalogs there. That is all of Der Schlumpf Katalogs so far. I need to get the 1997/98 which I plan to do soon which will complete the series of them for me too. The first one is quite a surprise but at the same time there are some things in there that I quite like such as the fact that the playsets get a little more attention. I am looking forward to getting the final one so I can see what changes were made for the second edition.

I am not as familiar with the KMS Catalogues yet. I only have one which is the 2000/2001 edition with the Baseball Pitcher on the cover. I need to get to get the others of these though.

Dyar Sclumpf Katalog

Postby Raresmurf » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:43 am
Hi Rachel - are there any major diffences from one to the other?

Postby Rachel » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:53 am
Hi Raresmurf, I haven't had a good read yet but yes there do seem to be quite a few differences. Prices, pics, variations etc.
Once I have had a good look at all of them I will let you know a bit more in detail. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login