Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:47 pm
Hey all! I just got a second chance for this blue guy that I lost last week from xxxx at xxxxxxxxx..glad I lost because I picked him up for much much lower :D YAY! Plus I just got the congratulations smurf in the mail today. They will look quite cute together.

:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:21 pm
Hey Staci!!

that is great news!! I remember those two on ebay...

I like this one with the numbers ..it will look great with your''

congradulations!! smurf for sure!

Attom:D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:43 am
Hi Stace that's a very nice smurf you won and I agree I love coming second sometimes with the 2nd chance option...lol

If the Congratulations dude doesn't want to shake hands with this guy then I will send a spare Syd flag to stick in his hand.... :-D

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:56 am
You know that 2nd chance option, doesn't that make you wonder sometimes, who was the guy who outbidded you?

Like, was he a "friend" of the seller by any chance?

Cheers,

David
PS: Sorry I'm grumpy today.
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:59 am
Hey David

that has crossed my mind too sometimes...also if its a rare item..and they have more then one ..I wonder if its a fake?? like the surprise smurfs ??/

attom:D

Postby Smurfboy » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:11 am
Just my 2 cents here, but the seller with these smurfs on eBay lately is xxxxxxx and I DO NOT think they would be fraudulent! I have bought from her in the past both on her website and eBay and have never had a question to authenticity......... my 2 cents - Gary

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:23 am
I posted earlier about the BP smurfs without 75 being easy to get hold of and was surmising whether anyone would ever paint the 75 on, just a silly thought in my head. Anyway, then Gary came back with his post backing up Staci's seller and I thought "OMG!! I wasn't meaning to point the finger at that seller, or any particular seller for that reason!!" Anyway, I deleted my original post and then after reading David's and Attom's posts decided to xxx out the name of Staci's seller in case someone got the wrong end of the stick. I know none of us were pointing the finger but it did read a bit odd when I read it back.

I am tired, I hope this makes sense, but for the record, those BP smurfs without the 75 are fairly easy to obtain from reputable sources.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:35 pm
The seller is very reputable...That is ok to XX out the name though - we don't want anyone to get the wrong ideas ;) I didn't even see the original post anyways.

(The seller has had a couple for the last year on her site that I think just haven't sold :eek:)
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login