Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:28 am
Everyone, Staci is really a very lovely person and is so kind and considerate. After my lies about her having an attitude I begged for mercy and she let me have both of my pinky fingers unbroken so I could still do stuff like....um.....wiggle them is all that comes to mind.....but I am very grateful for her kindness in this matter as 8 broken fingers is almost better than 10 I think.

Dyar Dyar fingers on fire

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:15 am
Well, sir, you can stick your pinkies in the air when drinking tea - that is quite important and why I left them unharmed :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:18 pm
Well, sir, you can stick your pinkies in the air when drinking tea - that is quite important and why I left them unharmed :-D
That will be XXXX for Syd, "stick his pinkies in the air when drinking XXXX", I mean, Imagine that, Syd holding a china cup, drinking tea and talking about the weather...

Nah!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:59 pm
Well I appreciate being allowed to stick my pinkies in the air when drinking tea or other amber delights Staci..........it's just a shame that I need someone else to actually hold the cup/yard glass when I do it.

Dyar

PS - But hey I am not complaining......at least I can't accidentally raise my middle finger up at you again for a while......and I was only testing the wind direction THAT time.

Postby Papa Smurf » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:50 am
Ok guys,

I received these in the post today and I must say they are truly amazing I can make 20 cm smurf from these. I am just getting the ingredients to make some ceramic ones and also some PVC ones...
Postby attombomb7 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:48 am
HI Papa

that sounds exciting!!! can't wait to see them

attom :D

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:57 am
I am just imagining Papa up to his neck in dust and his hands set in the mould because he forgot to take them out before it set. I've got a bit of a Tom and Jerry scenario in my head actually, LOL

Good luck Papa, I think I am imagining this because in reality that's what I would be like, I am hopeless with stuff like that!! :D

Postby Papa Smurf » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:28 am
lol - daunting task yes...but hey they would be pretty to have in my collection - painted or unpainted...
Postby steveparkes » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:32 pm
If you need any help or tips Papa..just PM me and I'll depart some of my ceramic knowledge :-D

Steve.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Papa Smurf » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:43 pm
I a need all the instructions I can get!!!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:03 pm
Remember to take your fingers out of the mixture before it sets!!!! :D

Postby Papa Smurf » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:24 pm
wow - I'm learning the basics already - lol!!! :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:55 pm
Good luck Papa....I can't wait to see what you come up with either. Please post pics when you are ready.

Don't get your fingers stuck in there...LOL Karen....it reminds me of all of those terrible and kinky stories I once heared from a hospital nurse.....it seems people do some strange things. :D

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:08 pm
Remember to take your fingers out of the mixture before it sets!!!! :D
Urm..actually..it doesn't set that quickly Karen..not like plaster of paris..so you'd have to have your fingers in there for at least a day to get caught out like that :D :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:21 pm
Yes but I know how Papa is about his smurfs, very touchy feely you know!!! LOL 8-)

Postby Raresmurf » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:21 am
Here is what this mold makes - they would fit perfectly (My quest is complete!):
Page 3 of 3

Login