Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby molly579 » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:18 pm
I HAVE PURCHASED A VERY TINY SMURF,3cm TALL,FROM BASE TO TOP OF HAT ,ON THE BASE BOTTOM IT HAS [ I THINK I HAVE GOT THE SPELLING OK BUT SO TINY] SCHTFOUMPF COOUET c Peyo 1996.ON HIS BACK HE HAS GREEN PAINTED BETWEEN LEGS'LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE GRASS',PALE SMURF BLUE BLOB ON POINT OF BOTTOM ANDALL ROUND TO FROUNT,WITH PLAIN WHITE HAT AND TROUSER HALF,HAS HAND UP TO CHIN [HIS RIGHT] AND LEFT HAND WITH HEAD LEANING ON IT.TWO BLACK EYEBROWS,AND BLACK MARK FOR EYES,ALSO A TINY RED DOT ON SIDE OF HAT LOOKS LIKE COULD BE ''FLOWER'',SOME FORM OF GLAZE AROUND TOP EDGE OF ONE EAR,AND UNDER LEFT SIDE OF NOSE.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:50 pm
Just sorting out some pics for you, explanation in a minute!

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:55 pm
These figures (I've heard them called Feves) were distributed by French bakeries in 1996. There is a baby set (on pg 36 of More Smurf Collectibles book for anyone who has that book) and also the set that included this one which were distributed with children's birthday cakes.

I have quite a few of these and I think they are adorable!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:19 pm
They look really cool Karen. I haven't seen these before so I am grateful for the education on them. Are they considered rare or expensive?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:28 am
I think I paid about £20 - £25 for a set of 10, I don't think they are that rare but then not that easy to find either.

I love mine!! Na na na na na!! :D (Sorry, being a child, it's my kids rubbing off on me!) LOL
Page 1 of 1

Login