Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2
Postby steveparkes » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:08 am
Phew! I never realised the ball colours were different on the regular yellow and the rarer ones - thanks for pointing that out Rachel..otherwise I would have bid on that auction.

I immediately ran into where my smurfs were and gave them the once over..and I am happy to report my England,Scotland,Welsh & South African are all the correct colour Phew!!!!

Steve.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby Saffie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:29 am
Hallo Dyar. I've commited my one reg/green socks to Rachel. Sorry... :(

I've spoken to a friend here is SA who is willing to sell his red/green socks to me. This will happen in appr. 3 weeks. I'll let you know if I have it and then we can talk shop.

Take care,,
SMURFS RULE !
SAFFIE
Postby steveparkes » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:40 am
Well, if anyone has either the Irish (green & white) French (light blue) or New Zeland (all black) and wants to sell...I am here waiting :D :D

Steve.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby Saffie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:35 am
Agree with you comments on that auction, Steve. No good to spend a zillion and get a fake!! :? :? :?
SMURFS RULE !
SAFFIE

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:53 pm
That's cool Saffie as Rachel deserves it more than I do.....I will get her collection anyway in 100 years I believe.

I would be interested in the other one available when the time comes.

Thanks for the offer

Dyar :-D

Postby Rachel » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:34 pm
Hi Dyar, I'm sorry. :cry: I appreciate your nice words Thank You.

I will be honest, I am probably one of the most laid back people around......apart from the rugby smurfs. These have been my Holy Grail since I got back into smurf collecting, for a while I thought I had all of the coloured shirt variations until I discovered the British Lions with green socks and after a bit of research discovered their origins. Since then I have been trying get this one, so when Saffie mentioned it........

I have never actually had a go at repainting smurfs, I do intend to and my first project is going to be an Aussie rugby smurf as I truly believe it should have been released. If I manage to succeed I will do one for you, how does that sound? :grin:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 2 of 2

Login