Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Papa Smurf » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:28 am
Guys can anyone PM me or email some contact details or info on where I can buy Bulk lots of Smurfs for resale from Germany?

I've looked all over with now luck.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:53 am
Sorry Papa I don't know any as I am just a collector like just about everyone else here.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:55 am
Papa they are not going to sell to you at wholesale unless you have a proper business, this is probably why you are not getting anywhere. I was approached by wholesalers because they could see I had a proper business selling on ebay. It goes the same for every business really. Or are you thinking of starting a business?

Postby Papa Smurf » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:37 am
Thanks for the speedy reply guys. Karen, I may do. That would depend on what products would be on offer...

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:43 am
Well I think you will also find that anyone who posts on here who sells smurfs is not going to give away their contacts. It is hard enough to make a success of a smurf business as it is. I hope you understand this and no hard feelings.

Postby Papa Smurf » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:56 am
ok...thanks Karen - I'll look around :-?
Page 1 of 1

Login