Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Papa Smurf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:19 am
Hi saw this on Ebay today and thought I would bid for it anyway. I dont really collect these and have vowed to stick to the standard smurfs, but I sort of liked it and wanted to know if anyone knows what is is and what it may be worth?

EDIT: It seems similar to Catalog item 110 "lotto Toto" but is seems fake as the Surfette is still on her little grass stand like Catalog item 2.0163...

See Screenshot:

Postby D'LAGO » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:09 am
it's so easy to create this Smurf-A-Gram byself.

I heard from another collector, that in the end of the 80's, Schleich has sold at their firm in Germany lots of Podests, tree-stumps (sharpeners) and Sockel, because they needed the money.

So it's so easy to make from these raw sockels, new "testversion" or "very rare Smurf-A-Grams" :eek: :smile:
Have a smurfy day

Daniel

Postby Papa Smurf » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:09 pm
So do you think it's a rare one or a fake?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:51 pm
Hi Papa

I guess there are so many variations out there that aren't necessarily listed, some genuine, some fake, that it is very difficult for someone to say yes something is definitely fake.

On page 239 of the katalog there is the jogging smurfette and ballerina smurfette and they are both fixed using their stands so it is obviously not unusual.

But like Daniel says, it is easy to make fakes of these so maybe keep an open mind?

Postby D'LAGO » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:38 am
So do you think it's a rare one or a fake?
Hmm, let's say: I WOULD NOT BID ON IT! ;)
Have a smurfy day

Daniel

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:44 am
Yes I think I would have to agree!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:35 am
When it comes to the stands or sockel smurfs then I would probably listen to Daniel first as he seems one of the most qualified people here on the subject. I know if I had a question he would be the first person I would think of asking.

Dyar

Postby D'LAGO » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:20 am
When it comes to the stands or sockel smurfs then I would probably listen to Daniel first as he seems one of the most qualified people here on the subject. I know if I had a question he would be the first person I would think of asking.

Dyar
:-D Thanx!
Have a smurfy day

Daniel
Page 1 of 1

Login