Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby JT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:40 pm
Hi,
sorry to bother you again with silly questions.
I´m bidding for this house in our local (Finnish) internet auction.
I´m not quite sure wich cottage is this. Is it Smurfette´s?
Can anyone help me?

Postby JT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:44 pm
I´m also bidding for this Western playset. I know it ain´t rare, but since my only playset at the moment is Forklift, I´m thrilled!! :grin:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:03 pm
JT - Yes that is the old smurfette cottage :-D I've got that one too - I like it better than the new one.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:08 pm
I like the old one best as well and I love the western playset. Although many people have the western playset it was discontinued last year and I have not been offered it by any dealers whereas they do offer the forklift and boat playsets which are older! I think this western playset will become quite difficult to get hold of because the main dealers aren't offering it. I have about 6 of these left and then that is it! I think you are wise to get it sooner rather than later so good luck! :-D

Postby JT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:09 pm
Hi Staci.
Thanks for confirming my thought. I also like a look of that cottage. It might be little shabby, but I might get it cheap. :smile:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:16 pm
The old Smurfette's Cottage is also still being offered by dealers so don't panic if you don't get it as I am sure more will come along at good prices!

Postby JT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:24 pm
Thanks Karen.
It´s good to know where to but my money if going get rough :D
I´m still hoping to get both at low price, but I think I should be lucky to do so.
Current bids are 5 euros for cottage and 8 euros for Western playset, but auction is still in very early stage.
Keep your fingers crossed :-D

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:50 pm
Hi JT, is the Chimney Sweep smurf the yellow scarf one and is it included in the auction. He is harder to find than the red scarf. ;)

Good Luck.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:52 pm
Good luck, JT! *Fingers, eye, and toes crossed*
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:54 pm
Yes I was looking at him but he looks like the red scarf version. Did you get a chimney sweeper when you were little from the National Garage Rachel? Was he yellow scarfed?

Postby JT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:18 pm
To Rachel.
No, figures are not included. :(
I think scarf is red. It´s a bit hard to tell because of poor picture quality.

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:25 pm
Hi Guys, having had a good look, yes the scarf does look red. :razz:

Our yellow scarf chimney sweep wasn't from my original National Garage collection but I did buy it in the UK and I know for a fact that the yellow scarf variation was released during the National Promotion.

Hope this helps.

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:51 pm
My yellow scarfed one was from the National Garage promotion. I just notice there are a lot of the red ones being sold in old collections from UK sellers so I wondered why there weren't more yellow ones about in the UK at least.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:23 am
Hi JT

Just want to wish you luck in winning those auctions for a good price. I hope you do.

I like the old Smurfette Cottage better as well and I would love any of the yellow variations such as Chimney Sweep, Brainy, Bobsled and any others. If any one sees any that they are not planning on bidding for can they please let me know. I haven't seen very many offered at all.

Cheers

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login