Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:53 am
I have just received 5 of these Sri Lanka variations of the Rendez-Vous smurf 2.0076. I like this particular smurf a lot and I thought I would post a picture with a comparison to the Bully variation. The yellow of the flower is darker on the Sri Lankan version and the Schleich inscription is on the back of the stem. The Bully smurf is from my personal collection and isn't the nice bright white colour of the new Sri Lankan one. There are no pictures of the Sri Lankan version in the Der Schlumpf katalog or on Blue Imps so thought you might be interested to see!

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:18 am
Thanks Karen, I am not sure if I have seen one of these variations before. If I have, I probably wouldn't have known the markings on it so it is good to know the darker yellow info. :grin:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:28 am
Hi Karen

Are any of those 5 available for sale?

The Rendez-Vous smurf is one of the few older smurfs that I only have one version of. I have one of the Bully versions but I am always interested in a different versions and would be interested in purchasing one if they are available to keep the other one company.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:36 am
I've got one listed in the shop. I will probably have about 3 to sell, I will probably be paying Rachel with one if she hasn't got one! I think it is an interesting variation which doesn't break the bank. These are old shop stock so are absolutely mint.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:34 pm
I will be happy to take one off your hands Karen.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:28 am
Ok will reserve one for you. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:57 am
Thanks Karen, I would appreciate that.

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:21 pm
I will probably be paying Rachel with one if she hasn't got one!
Ooooh, yes please. :grin:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby steveparkes » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:31 pm
I'd like one too if you have one left Karen.

Stephen.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:42 pm
Hi Stephen

Yes I had 5 to begin with so I'll make sure that 3 are put aside for you, Rachel and Syd's dad. That leaves one for me and one for the shop!
Page 1 of 1

Login