Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:31 am
I finally received a delivery today....I thought one would never come. I received 11 raws, a stack of mini catalogues, a couple of smurf keyrings and the Schleich Schlumpfe book from 1986.

The raws I got today are the unpainted ones but I have 18 more in the mail which are a combination of the slightly painted and unpainted raws. The Unbrella smurf of course doesn't come with the unbrella bit but I had a spare one from a spare parts auction I won a couple of months ago so he will get his umbrella once I pull all of my smurfs out of the boxes. It's just nice to finally have some here after buying so many in the last couple of weeks.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:00 am
Those look really great! I especially like the blue viking! :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:01 am
Yes don't let Rachel see him! :D
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:34 am
WOW!!!

very nice!! I love the viking too and that red papa!!

the mushroom one will look super with his orange mushroom too!

you sure got some kewl! white raws there!!! even the smurfettes are looking good:lol:

very nice start for raw collection...hard to find ones too

Attom :D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:00 pm
Maybe I should of posted these pics on a white background and then make you guys guess which ones are which....LOL

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:33 pm
If you did, then I bet I could pick out the red papa and the blue viking :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:09 pm
yes, yes.....I meant the white ones smarty pants. There's always one isn't there.....no matter where you go there's always one.

I hope Rachel likes my Viking....if she does I would be willing to swap some of her smurfs for it......when I say some I mean a lot......LOL.......so I guess I will be keeping my Viking then.

I am starting to have day dreams about choosing one smurf from Attom's & Rachel's collection per day....surely this can't be healthy can it? Maybe if I choose all of their smurfs tomorrow then I can stop daydreaming about them and move onto daydreaming about someone elses collection.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:59 am
Coooooooooooool! :D
Dyar, your raws are really nice, the viking is definitely my fav though, you guys know me too well. :eek:

Me want, me want, me want! :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:30 am
Hi Rachel

That Viking was from Pete if you are interested. You probably knew that but I just thought I would mention it.

I received another smurf package today, my first one for September which contained some more of the unpainted raws. Here are the pics....

ImageImage
Postby steveparkes » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:35 am
They're really nice, I especially like the motorcross one :-D

Stephen.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:31 pm
Very nice Dyar, i think i'd like some of those . I may set simon off with his penknife if thats how good they look without paint. It would keep him quiet for a while. 8-) 8-) lucie

Postby Rachel » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:30 pm
Hi Dyar, more nice raws. You have a very fine raw smurfs collection coming on.

I also really like the smurfette in bike raw, good choice Stephen. 8)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:33 pm
I agree!!! those raws are really nice!! very great collection already!!!

these all seem like good ones to start with too!..

I like them alot more then I thought!..I mean the white ones!! they are really cool!!

so far I only have mostly colored ones..and not nearly close to your collection already!

Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:54 pm
I have a lot of the coloured ones coming but the package of 65 smurfs has gone missing :o It was sent 3-4 weeks ago by airmail and no one knows where it is now. That had about 7 coloured raws in it......arrghhhh.

Hopefully it will show up today.....but I am not going to hold my breath.....well because then I would never see them would I....not a big lung capacity these days. :???:
Page 1 of 1

Login