Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:00 pm
hi!

here are some of my fake tyrolese variations..

this is what I plan to do with a lot of my fakes.. document them

if anyone has more?? or more info that would be great too!

Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:15 am
They look excellent Attom....I am so envious of all of your collections but it's nice that we all have different kind of collections to some degree as that creates the interest in what other people have.

I would like to get my hands on some more of the Comic Non Toxico smurfs. Does anyone know where I can find some. I know Richard in Canada usually sells a few on Ebay so I will have to keep a watch out for them once I pay off my smurf debts and I did buy some from the lovely Marla (Timeless Trinkets) recently as well. If anyone has any other places where they know they sell these then please let me know.

Cheers

Toxic Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:40 am
Attom, that is great. Very, very useful.
If that is what you are planning to do to show your fakes that would be absoultely fantastic!
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:51 am
Hi rachel! thanks so much

yes I hope to katalog them like they do real smurfs so people can use it as a guide to avoid fakes or to collect them..

the variations is kinda fun! since they have variations just like the real smurfs do..

Attom :D
Page 1 of 1

Login