Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:26 pm
hi!!

I got this large lot today of fakes..60 from Belgium... and in it was this Pirate smurf...which is nota fake!

its Peyo Bully West Germany but as you can see he has a white belt and sword and a red eye patch..not black!

the other smurf is a Waldbaur smurf also West germany and Peyo

both were in my lot..

so what is this Pirate?/ raw? part painted raw I quess? a odd variation?

Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:15 am
Maybe he is a pirate copy :-D ........actually the pirate looks pretty cool Attom. Maybe give him a bit of a bath and he will be a great new addition to your collection although I guess pirates aren't he cleanest people in the world are they .......I haven't seen one of these before but I would be quite excited if I had found one in a package by surprise.

60...WOW.....that's a package worth waiting for. I can just imagine you being like a little kid at Christmas tearing through the package to see what was inside. If you have any other cool ones please share them with us as I have bought heaps of smurfs lately (more than 170) and I still haven't received any yet. They are all coming by airmail except one so I am back to being smurfally frustrated again. Maybe seeing some of your new arrivals will help cure the smurf blues. I think the posties have something against me......maybe I make them work too hard or something.

Dyar
Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:59 am
Hi Attom..nice photo. The pirate looks to me like he used to be a white raw, and someone along the line has tried to paint him themselves. If you look at the paint on his nose, it looks like it has a mat finish, and looks totally the wrong blue..just my opinion :-D

Stephen.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:39 am
hi!!

thanks Stephen...I think you may be right!. and Dyar..I actually have washed the thing for ages..and he is still this bad!! hehehe

I am waiting for those miracle cleaners !

poor pirate eh!

Attom :D
Page 1 of 1

Login