Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:22 pm
here is the drummer ( I got this one)

and a yellow mushroom smurf ( $104.USA) ..which I didn't get !! but interesting to see one

1) No. 2.0118 A Very RARE and HARD-To-Find Yellow Mushroom Smurf.  He is marked 1979 Peyo, Hong Kong and is in mint condition. 

2)No. 2.0009 Drummer with Yellow Sticks and reverse drum colors of black and yellow.  This one is #1 the rarest one to find in the Der Schlumpf Katalog 2000 book.  He has more flexible rubbery sticks than all the others.  Marked w/Schleich Emblem, Peyo on Arm, W. Germany.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:26 am
Hi Attom

I was going for the drummers and divers that were finshed overnight but my alarm clock didn't go off.....I am thinking it was sabotage......boy, you are very talented...LOL

Dyar
Postby steveparkes » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:04 am
Hi Attom, I've got the yellow mushroom smurf..I'll have to see if I can take a picture of him to show you. The mushroom is softer than the normal orange one, and a great deal lighter.

Stephen.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:05 am
Hi Stephen!

that sounds really nice..would love to see it..

the yellow mushroom smurf if one of the ones I really like and hope to get >! and its very hard to find too!

did it take you a while to find him>??

and thanks dyar for having a nap!... did you want the other ones he was selling?? I passed them up but they were pretty cheap.! the cook,etc???

Attom: :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:12 am
Hi Attom

Yes, I am very interested in the cooks too as my one doesn't want to stand up that well anymore....I think the food has gone to his head or maybe the wine he drinks with the food. I couldn't believe it when I opened my eyes this morning as I knew straight away it was more than 2 hours since I went to bed.....I looked at the time and it was after 5am (auctions were around 3am) DOH!!!!!!

I looked at the prices when I got up and I thought oh no :-( ....still that's Ebay isn't it? You win some and you sleep through some....LOL. If anyone had to win I am glad it was you though. I hope you like them and I will let you know how I go with some of the others.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:05 pm
I would love a yellow mushroom smurf as well. :smile:

I have that drummer also, it is the one that is a two piece mold isn't it?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login