Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:39 pm
hi!
\

here are some more..

1)
the smaller smurf holding the gun is a RARE Spanish smurf!..(non licenced)

the other is real

2) the tyrolyese smurf with white shirt is fake..the rest in the pic are all real

3) the smurf is real the pigs are fakes (non schleich)

Attom :D :o

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:01 pm
Hi Attom....I want that Tyrolese raw. One of these was going on Ebay recently and it went for a really cheap price too. I had it lined up all week and I even got up at 2:30am or something and won a few previously but missed the one I really wanted which was the raw Tyrolese....and all because I didn't go back to the auction page quick enough. I had 30 seconds to place a bid by the time I got back to the auction and I wasn't signed in and it was just very distressing because I must of missed it by seconds. I was so upset by this I nearly jumped off the top of my computer chair but Staci (the voice of reason) talked me out of it as she said I MIGHT brake a finger nail or even something minor but just as painful.....and anyway I am scared of mights.

Dyar.....Tyroless

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:23 am
Dyar, I know that feeling! :-( I have lost count of the auctions I have missed out on because of stupid things..... That's one of the problems of sniping I suppose.

Attom, keep posting your pics, they are fab, I love that farm scene with the piglets.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:56 am
but Staci (the voice of reason) talked me out of it as she said I MIGHT brake a finger nail or even something minor but just as painful
Well I didn't want you to hurt yourself! I remember that day quite well, everyone, - I was so afraid he'd do something like fall off his chair or break a pencil in half...I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I hadn't talked him down off the computer chair.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:41 pm
Sounds like a really bad case of auction rage. :sad:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:33 pm
Sounds like a really bad case of auction rage. :sad:
My bid is that auction rage will be the biggest cause of domestic violence in the next 10 years. I can see now that it will be illegal to bid and drive as well......except in Amsterdam of course where they will have bidding cafes down the main street and lots of angry tourist that suddenly turn mellow. :eek:
Page 1 of 1

Login