Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:10 pm
oooooh oh!

the smurf pirates meet the cannibals!!

note!

1) picture ..all the pirate smurfs in this photo are FAKES !

2) picture.. all the smurfs in the jungle scene are real.smurfs
:lol:.even papa's head!

Attom :D

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:13 pm
I LOVE the cannibals and papa's head on the side of that picture. Excellent, Attom!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:39 pm
Very nice once again Attom....keep them coming if you have more as these are brilliant. I agree with Stace the head on the side is a nice touch and it's great to see more painted backgrounds. I will have to take a head off one of mine for the Jungle smurfs like you did with the spearheaded one. You should post that pic here for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:36 pm
hi dyar

here it is...

and a nice aussie one too!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:06 pm
Hi Attom

Did you win the Didgeridoo Smurf on Australian Ebay a few (maybe a few more) months ago? I was going for this one too but as usual I spent too much and it went higher than my smurf budget that week. Such a cool smurf though and I don't feel as bad if you did win it. I don't think I knew you back then so if the curse is still working please forgive me and I remove it pronto.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:18 am
Hi Attom, your scenes are just incredible. I could never come up with these great ideas. :grin:

*Health Warning*

Please note: Smurfs were harmed in the making of these scenes. :D :D :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:57 am
Don't be too concerned Rachel about the smurfs being harmed as Attom has reliably told me that the smurfs in questions were really Gargamels with Smurf Masks on.

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:49 pm
Phew! That's okay then. 8-)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:12 pm
Hi Rachel

I should mention that poor papa's head is actually on hold for now ..until I find him a body!

I found a smurf head at a flea market 2 wks..ago..

:grin: :grin: :grin: don't ask..but it was $25 cents

so its now on top of Papa's body!..and looks so cute! I will post him once he is done...he is now one of my own home mades...

I normally don't do this..but this one was fun

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:22 pm
Attom.....not only are you a talented painter, collector, scene put togetherer, graphic researcher, light director......but now you are a Dr Smurfenstein as well. I just hope none of your creations turns nasty and destroys the village.

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:38 pm
hahahahahhahahha!! that was funny!! LOL

hmmmmm do you think that could happen?? I will let you know if my new creation speaks!! :) :) :) :) :)

and thanks for the nice stuff you said!..

Page 1 of 1

Login