Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:47 pm
Hi

I bought this smurf on Ebay today!

Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:34 pm
Hi Attom

You are right that is a very cool one. I have no idea how many rohlinge are out there but I hope to get a few more before I finish. I would be very happy if I picked up this Archer like you did.

As you know I have recently become interested in these raws and these are ones I have coming in the post and should arrive this week - Laughing, Sunbather, Jolly, Hammer, Judo, Shy & Congratulations.

I will be ordering these 10 this week as well -
Artist (20045), Telephone, Unmbrella, Smurfette with Comb, Smurfette with Flute, Papa with Hands behind Back, Viking, Slouchy's First Day, Inline Skater & World Cup Soccer. I may also purchase the original Papa rohling if I can afford it this week but I might that might be wishful thinking once more.

The Archer should make a great addition to your collection Attom and should be another drawcard at your Smurfy Museum.

Dyar

PS - I wouldn't enforce any visitors to your public museum to strip down to be bare naked to avoid theft like you do with your collection at your house (as mentioned previously).....this may dissuade some from attending....including myself.....well, Canada can be cold during the winter......and I have to keep up appearances....know what I mean.
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:53 am
Dyar!

hey that is so kewl! ..yes I love rohlings too..but I love the ones that are partially painted ...unfishished.. sort of..misfits.. to fit in with my fakes..

I spent all night takin some pics of some of the fakes I have and will show you soon...

besides the rye was soooooo good! hehehehehe

can't wait to see your goodies... once you get that shipment..will you show me them?? it would be nice to see them

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:58 am
Hi Attom

I will post some pics when they arrive...I should get 2 packages this week including the Olympic Stadium......finally.....I hope :o otherwise that would be a raw deal.

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:13 am
Hi guys, that archer is very cool. I almost bid on him but won a couple of other auctions so decided against it. I am glad I did now. :grin:

I have only recently got into raw smurfs but I agree with you Attom, I particularly like the partially painted one, they are so cool. :eek:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:55 am
I have a raw gargamel and nurse smurfette here which Schleich gave me as a gift a few months ago. I have had a couple of offers for them but I still don't really want to be parted from them. I think I will hang onto them a little longer, seeing some of these great pics on the forum lately has convinced me! :grin:

Karen

PS Attom would it be ok to use that Kitty's Cavern Bar picture for another little project Rachel and I are working on? I also love your pictures! I like painting and drawing but can only draw people, I am pretty useless at scenery.

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:23 am
PS Attom would it be ok to use that Kitty's Cavern Bar picture for another little project Rachel and I are working on? I also love your pictures! I like painting and drawing but can only draw people, I am pretty useless at scenery.

hi!! yes you can use that pic no problem.. enjoy it ..I made it with you in mind :))

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:35 am
That's a really cool smurf!
Lacey
Page 1 of 1

Login