Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:34 pm
This is how daft my smurf collecting habits are, look at what I won on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5915296962

hi Karen! did you have a few too many??? to drink on the weekend??

Attom :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:54 pm
Well whenever I see something a bit fishy on ebay I just have to investigate further!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:40 pm
Hi Karen

I have bought a couple of Kinder smurfs recently and like you I was pondering more on the weekend.....except the one I was looking at didn't come with a pond. I can't help myself sometimes and now I actually look at Kinder ones as well. I think I need a smurf patch to curve the addiction.

Dyar

PS ATTOM - ....and I prefer the name Attom too......especially compared with one or two of your other suggestions.....LOL
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:21 pm
well thanks Andrew.. the names I did choose would have had me post in the new adult section!

Attom :D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:32 pm
I have added a new title at the beginning of my name which is Ms.....
What has happened while I was gone, my dear MAN? :o LOL
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby D'LAGO » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:19 am
Hey Smurfers,

have you seen my new topic?

http://www.kittyscavern.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=297

Smurfy variations for sale at this board, not at ebay yet!

:-D
Have a smurfy day

Daniel

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:14 am
Hi Daniel

I would love to purchase some more of your smurfs but my credit card is feeling a little bit sick lately. I have purchased over 210 smurfs on and off Ebay recently and although they are all being sent by airmail (except for your eight) I haven't received any of them yet as I have been buying them all so fast. I have been buying smurfs like they are going out of fashion and now I really must try to slow down a bit this week otherwise Mrs Dyar will be putting Mr Dyar on Ebay.

Keep letting us know about your offers and in the future I would love to add a few more of your smurfs to my collection.

Take care

Dyar

PS - It's okay Stace.....all my parts are still here.......it was another bad batch of cookies I presume.

Postby D'LAGO » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:35 am
I have been buying smurfs like they are going out of fashion and now I really must try to slow down a bit this week otherwise Mrs Dyar will be putting Mr Dyar on Ebay.
Oh no, she CAN'T do that!!! :o

:D Nothing arrived yet? Hehe, airmail isn't fast than seaway everytime!
Have a smurfy day

Daniel
Page 3 of 3

Login