Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurf addict » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:30 pm
lllll

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:20 am
I know where to get this book from and will PM you with details. I will stocking them myself in the future but I am waiting for a new edition before I do so.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:13 am
I need to get one of these too....I only have the one before that one. I was talking to the author who said that they had sold out but could be ordered from a bookstore in Germany.

If you know of somewhere else then I would be interested in getting one too.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:31 am
I gave Heather Andy's email address, you know that already Dyar so maybe that is who you mean has sold out. :-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:27 am
Yeah that's who I meant Karen...he did give me some details though...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can ask your friend if he will ask in a regular book shop for the smurf
price guide, he should be able to get one. These book is only sold out at the
publishers (me and Bernd), not at the german wholesalers or bookshops. Maybe the
bookshop has to order it from their wholesaler, but that should not be a problem.
Here is the number, which the bookshop usually need for order:
ISBN 3-9806794-5-4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That may be useful for anyone else trying to hunt one of these down.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:09 am
Have they said when the next one is coming out Dyar? That's what I am waiting for, I will order them in then. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:17 am
I don't think it was mentioned although I will be talking with him again soon so I will ask as I am interested to know as well.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login