Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:36 pm
is the super smurf green wheelbarrow made for a set or is it really a super
i bought some old mint in boxes but are they green or brown i dont know :(

Postby Fram » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:01 pm
I thought it came from the Garden set, but I'm not certain either. I have one, but it was in a loose bunch of Smurfs and accessories :-?
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:08 pm
In saying that i have a mint in box garden set the picture on the box shows a green weelbarow and a green ladder but upon inspection both lthe lader and weelbarow in it are brown????? So i dont know whats going on either sorry? :-? Dyer might know hes in to variations in a big way im sure he could help out on this one. :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:32 pm
I would say that the Green Wheelbarrow came with the Garden set along with the green ladder. I recently bought a green wheelbarrow that was sold seperately without a box or part of the Garden Accessories. I am thinking that it was an earlier version of the Garden Accessories but after buying 3 of these playsets (each one a different box) I have not come across one from them.

I was outbidded on an auction for both green pieces (wheelbarrow & ladder) last week and if I didn't have the big deals that I have lined up then I would of paid an extraordinary amount to get these. I have never seen a green ladder on ebay before so I was hoping that I would of won it. Maybe next time.

Just for the record there are 2 variations of the green wheelbarrow...light & a dark green....I also have 2 variations of the furniture which is a light and a dark green so it makes sense that they came with these playsets originally.

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:21 am
yes i got 3 greens i think 1 complete 2 broken and i just bought the old super 2 times brandnew in old box so i will know for certain whonce i open them

Postby Fram » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:15 pm
Dyar and everyone else: it's Germany only, but in this lot sits a green ladder!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:46 pm
Hi Fram

Thanks for that post....I have placed a bid on the items....it's handy knowing Syd because he was originally from Germany....but sshhhh!...that's our little secret.

:-D

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login