Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tor » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:25 pm
Today the top student arrived and joined the other pupils. :D

ImageImage
/Tor

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:24 pm
Very nice -- I like the #1 Grad :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:25 pm
hi!

he is lovely!! very kool!! :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:07 pm
Hi Tor, he's great. I thought you were going to tell us your baby had arrived for a moment then! :)

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:03 pm
Hi Tor, he's great. I thought you were going to tell us your baby had arrived for a moment then! :)
Thats what i thought as well :) :)

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:11 pm
He's really nice Tor....congratulations...[insert applause emoticon here]

I really like this guy too and he's anice one to cross off the list. Do you have much room left on your shelves these days? They must be getting full.

Dyar :D

Postby Tor » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:38 am
I thought you were going to tell us your baby had arrived for a moment then!
Ops! Sorry about the false alert. Then the baby comes I will post a thread in "General Chit Chat" section and name it "New arrival". Okey? :-D
Do you have much room left on your shelves these days? They must be getting full
My shelves are getting full! I have already been forced to move the super smurf to another location and some of the variants are stored away. :(

Right now I'm trying to find out other smart ways of displaying my smurfs. :?
/Tor

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:09 am
Right now I'm trying to find out other smart ways of displaying my smurfs. :?
Me too....so far as long as no one walks near them they don't fall over like dominoes.....because they are so closely displayed together that knocking one over is so tragic and causes a chain reaction....of course picking up those ones that have fallen usually cause others to be knocked and fall over and so on and so on.....what I would give for a larger smurf room with lots of shelves.

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:37 am
i am running out of room as well. :( :( I am thinking that once that happens I will just put the variations into a craft container that I can label for easy findings. Then I can rotate smurfs from time to time. There are just too many smurfs and not enough room for them all :)

gerda

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:30 pm
It might be time to tell your oldest boy it's time to look after himself now Gerda, maybe he could move out and fend for himself from now on....afterall isn't he over the age of 7 now....and that means....

:-D SMURF ROOM HERE I COME :-D

Postby Gerda » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:05 am
Dyar,
That''s what I was thinking to of kicking him out, but I just wanted to hear it from someone else....
now where did I leave those suitcases :) :) :) :)

gerda

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:03 am
I'd check those suitcases first!! incase they get full of smurfies!! :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login