Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:05 pm
hey

here is something just for Dyar's christmas stockings??

:D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:12 pm
They are so cool Attom....Mrs Dyar always says she is only going to buy me socks and undies for Christmas because I annoy her so much with what I am getting all of the time...I get a little excited I suppose....but this year I will be happy with the socks if they look like this.....I asked Mrs Dyar can I? can I?.....unfortunately I annoyed her again and she said shoe or I will sock you one.

Dyar

PS - I wonder if they would fit Mr Dyar's feet....I think they would be very nice to go with my business suits....what do you guys think? I have put them in watching and I will have a closer look again when I get home.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:44 pm
These are definitely you, Andrew!! I can't imagine you wearing a business suit...only socks and undies! LOL :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:26 am
Well I don't wear a business suit very often...I just said that to sound good...I am not really a tie sort of guy either and I would rather give away my collection than wear a bow-tie. I remember at school I was always in twubble for not wearing my tie that I got told if I was caught once more without my tie on then I would be in even more twubble than the twubble I was already in. My solution to this dilemma was tieing it around my waiste or around my wrist.....they didn't think this was very funny either. It reminds me of a gag about ties actually.....cos you all know what ties point to right?.....and then there is the guy with the bow-tie and the 2 pricks sitting either side of him.....okay I never said it was a good gag.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:31 am
Hi guys, I WANT THOSE SOCKS!

They are so cool. I love character socks anyway but socks with smurfs.........

Anyone know if they are available in adult sizes, I noticed these are for VERY small feet. :-(
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:14 am
Anyone know if they are available in adult sizes, I noticed these are for VERY small feet. :-(
Oh no....I guess that rules me out as I have large feet. I agree Rachel...they look fab and I would love to have a set of these or 5.
Page 1 of 1

Login