Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:01 am
Does anyone know much about the Non Toxico smurfs, or have any?

I've just been perving in my smurf catalogue and noticed the non toxics on page 306 & 307.

I quite like the Rollerskate smurfette in the pink dress.

Do you see these very often on Ebay?

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:06 am
Hi Raelene

I have quite a lot of these and I know Attom has a stack more as well. It's his fault that I now collect these.

They are from Spain and were made in the 1980's. They used to have a sticker on them that said they were Comics Non Toxicos but it is very rare to find ones with that sticker now...and if you do find one then do not remove it.

Richard has had some for sale in the past and may still have some and Stace just bought 8-10 of them yesterday on ebay. They are not that rare to get some but if you were after a particular one then it may be harder for you to find. They are usually pretty cheap though so don't spend a lot of money on these unless you have to. I think Stace bought the 8-10 of them for about $10 US and I know Richard was selling them for a couple of dollars each or something like that. Some look nicer than others though so be wary of that but most of the ones I have look really great. They a slightly shorter than the regular ones and at times even a lot thinner...not much, so they can look a lot like the normal smurfs and even be mistaken for them sometimes.

Maybe Richard or Attom could give you better &/or more info about these

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:25 pm
Thanks Dyar,

I'm just bumping this post up so Attom or Richard will see it.

Don't know if I'll try and get a lot of these. I just noticed the smurfette rollerskater in the pink dress ( i love smurfette ). She looks so much nicer the the normal smurfette rollerskater.
If anybody see's one can you let me know?

Raelene
Page 1 of 1

Login